Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

anyone know of soi 7 or soi 8 hotels

I would like to stay in either soi 7 or 8, so does anyone recommend or know of a hotel or guest house in either of these two soi's for 1000 baht or under .1000 baht is the max so no hotels for even 1050 , just the ones under with in room safes please if any .

I stayed at the Flipper House in Soi 7 last November.

High season rate was 1000 even.

The room and hotel was all right and probably a good deal for 1k

Nothing negative to say.

My expectations for a hotel is a little higher so I moved on.

I stayed at the Flipper House in Soi 7 last November.

High season rate was 1000 even.

The room and hotel was all right and probably a good deal for 1k

Nothing negative to say.

seen them and they do not advertise in room safe and their prices are higher now also thanks though .

seen them and they do not advertise in room safe and their prices are higher now also thanks though .

a bit higher but eastiny 7 has safes

for about 1000 Pasadena lodge on soi lk metro has safes. my only complaint this month was the shower was hot/cold/hot/cold hard to control

nice room though

Where did you end up?

check out Dennis the menace bar, they have about 5 rooms and all of them have a safe. all you do is drop your key off at the bar and pick it up when you need it. decent prices as well.

check out Dennis the menace bar, they have about 5 rooms and all of them have a safe. all you do is drop your key off at the bar and pick it up when you need it. decent prices as well.

Why do you drop your key off at the bar?

Eastiny Seven has safes but only in their superior rooms, stayed there last year and got a Superior for 900 baht a night, this year they want 1100 a night so only booked for 4 nights while we shop around. Thinking LK Renaissance or one of the Sabai's for the longer stay, hoping to get a good walk in deal in either.

Well it's not on soi 7/8 but it's right across 2nd road on Soi Diana and called the Irish Rover.

Brand new rooms, all rooms have safes (actually all drawers desk, closet, etc) have key locks, good bar downstairs and Patrick runs a comfortable place to be for 700 baht a night.

Add to that the bi-weekly crawls (darkside & Ban Chang) with Lolitas off to the right and the devil's den to your left and the golf club 20 feet away deliviring some truly huge food makes for a good comfortable time for an easy vacation.

Why do you drop your key off at the bar?

i think i was the only person that didn't. the key is for your safe.

i stayed at Dennis the menace in April. Very nice rooms but loud as fuck. Too loud.

I tend to drink there a lot. and i was there at the end of April with a friend of mine. The quietest room there is all the way in the back. Well, at least during the day... sometimes.

I've stayed at the Pig & Whistle. Good value for the Baht and they have rooms for 750. Plus they serve a good fish & chip.