Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Where to get a good pizza

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in new york city

Specifically, Kesté at 271 Bleecker St., near Morton St. Here's what New York magazine says about it:

"Tucking into Kesté’s “Regina Margherita” can seem like eating pizza for the first time. A few bites in, and you’re struck by the sensation that life, such as it is, may have nothing more to offer."

It's difficult, if not impossible, to find really good pizza in Pattaya. It's one food I leave to NYC.

Evil

2guns

in new york city

Yeah. You don't get one in Thailand for sure.

Pattaya? hmmmm, maybe best I've had is Pan Pan. It used to be halfway up (also halfway down) the hill to Jomtien, now they have two or three branches, one not too far from Lotus as I recall.

Bangkok, best pizza hands down is Madrid on Patpong. I kind of like the Bella Pizza version too.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

The best I have found was the 4 1/2years I lived in Chicago

Pizza, Little Italy Restaurants | Metromix Chicago

They also had a Italian bakery, which was also good.

In Pattaya, it is hit and miss. The pizza that MM get for the nights of the bar crawls is not bad.

LeoTex

Italian style?

Had 10 trips to Thailand and always eat Thai food entirely.

But 2 years ago myself and a mate went to Pizza Hut on Beach Road because it was convenient to our plans that night.

We had identical pizza's and both shat through the eye of a needle next morning. Obviously poor food hygiene.

Never again farang food in LOS

FFS why go Thailand for Pizza.

In Pattaya, the best pizza I've had recently was actually at "Good Fellas" on Walking Street/Marine. 180 Baht, the pizza will only fill up one person, but i LOVE it:)

Also, try the GlobeTrotter on Central Pattaya Road. It's a hotel/restaurant. The pizza here is definitely good.

Of course. And in England, never eat anything but English food, right?.

Sad to say English food has no real identity unless fish and chips floats your boat. Or roast dinner.

Donner kebab or chicken tikka massala both poorly done in my country is the late night norm here. That is the reason I only snack late at night when in Thailand .

So much choice.

Specifically, Kesté at 271 Bleecker St., near Morton St. Here's what New York magazine says about it:

"Tucking into Kesté’s “Regina Margherita” can seem like eating pizza for the first time. A few bites in, and you’re struck by the sensation that life, such as it is, may have nothing more to offer."

It's difficult, if not impossible, to find really good pizza in Pattaya. It's one food I leave to NYC.

Evil

:D

A restaurant in Ridgewood in Queens NY, so popular that they had no name outside, never

advertised, opened 7.00pm Wed to Sun and was always full. They let us Irish in 'cos we were

neighbours & we the girls did the talking! A real family run place, mom & pop cooked the food

the daughters served it up. Some of the cast of NYPD Blue eat there all the time, I have never eaten a frozen pizza since...

bastard beat me to it . was gonna post but thought i better check the rest :D
dont u like tescos own branded frozen pizzas? :beer Edited by tombon
Of course. And in England, never eat anything but English food, right?.
Yes, pies and pasties and fish and chips.

Land at swampy and back on the Thai food.

I don't eat pizza these days, overpriced cheese on toast for those challenged by cutlery.

What they charge for Pizza here is just way too much :D

Apparently in Sihanookville Cambodia they have a special Herb Pizza available which is quite popular :drunk

pizza company is alright...far cheaper than pizza hut for sure. then again, it's my friends favorite drunk food, that or McDonald's.

pizza company is alright...far cheaper than pizza hut for sure. then again, it's my friends favorite drunk food, that or McDonald's.

The taste is just fine,but £6 for a small Pizza is taking the piss. :D