Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

BAR CRAWLS To The DARKSIDE & BAN CHANG

Oops, I spoke too soon. I have moved this subforum to the open area of the forum, so that your advertisements and announcements are found by search engines, giving you wider exposure. As a consequence, posts in this section cannot contain anything other than PG material, since they are visible to anyone.

So, I have moved your photo post to the Members Bar in a new topic.

No worries Martin, and by the way Irish stew is on the new menu now all the time, as i now you liked the last lot!

cheers Dom

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries Martin, and by the way Irish stew is on the new menu now all the time, as i now you liked the last lot!

cheers Dom

I'll be down for some! What are your restaurant hours?

• 2 weeks later...
Bar Crawl heading out to the "DARKSIDE" on the Thursday the 26th names being taken now!

:nod :3some :D :drunk :D

Hmm . . .

I'm interested, but would like to know what the estimated cost of having a good time is on one of these ventures.

I'm on a budget and want the most for my money. Not really willing to blow a lot of dough for little bang, if you know what I mean!

Crawl going to Ban Chang this forthcoming wednesday 2nd Dec for all you BM's pop in the Rovers and get your name down!

Ian and Dom,

If you were really serious about promoting your bar crawls...PICTURES WOULD DO WONDERS.

See you guys next month

Rocky

Ian and Dom,

If you were really serious about promoting your bar crawls...PICTURES WOULD DO WONDERS.

See you guys next month

Rocky

Rocky , you are quite right on that score, if you read the first page mate admin said we could post them then took them off, as pictures of girls in all there glory, will try and take some toned down ones! Iheaar what your saying! See you soon all the best and safe flight Dom

• 4 weeks later...

the scenes with the pool are on the darkside, this one however is not :

post-18192-1260265777.jpg

that's in Banchang

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Dom,

Please let me know if you arrange any tours in march.

Jiml

I have now sold my share of the Irish Rovers Jiml so sorry i have no dates as this month im going touring a bit before looking for my next venture!

But good news is as long as im still in Pattaya i will be heading Crawls to the "Darkside" only once im back around end of March or beginning of April!

I have now sold my share of the Irish Rovers Jiml so sorry i have no dates as this month im going touring a bit before looking for my next venture!

But good news is as long as im still in Pattaya i will be heading Crawls to the "Darkside" only once im back around end of March or beginning of April!

Sorry to hear that Dom as I leave for Patts tomorrow. Best wishes with your plans for the future.

Glyn.

• 2 weeks later...

The "Domeister" is back in action and leading the next CRAWL to the "DARKSIDE" on the 26th this month that's this Friday!

Names being taken now at the Irish Rovers see the cashier, there are limited spaces so it is on a first come first served basis, you won't be dissapointed!

If in any doubt read Koolcatcha's trip report in the advanced section page 17 i think and also Johnnywilde trip report in the normal section, they are both on Pattayaaddicts.com!

Hopefully see some of you BM's there!

Irish Rovers Hotel located on soi LK metro, near soi Diana.

Any crawls planned for April 10, 11 or 12th....very keen to attend.......thx alot!!!!!!!