Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Thai Military hope to find three missing Ladyboys

bellfunk, you've posted twice today with pictures about other board members, making fun of them.

Enough already.

And, keep it out of the Members Bar subsection.

bellfunk, you've posted twice today with pictures about other board members, making fun of them.

And ? It's the internet, it's not real life, and it livens things up from the normal "great blow job in Soi 6", "I paid "2000bht for a streetcleaner LT", "you taxi firm is shite" Crap that keeps getting regurgitated.

Fair enough putting it in the Funnies section, but really martin, some of the goons on here need the piss taking out of them.

post-20355-1255008450.jpg

And ? It's the internet, it's not real life, and it livens things up from the normal "great blow job in Soi 6", "I paid "2000bht for a streetcleaner LT", "you taxi firm is shite" Crap that keeps getting regurgitated.

Fair enough putting it in the Funnies section, but really martin, some of the goons on here need the piss taking out of them.

Keep it in perspective. You're the one going after people on the internet, not me. Who's taking it too seriously? Who's spending the time to find pictures to hold someone else up for derision?

If you have an issue with another poster, you can address the poster directly, with ... words.

Making a comment about someone as a 3rd person and putting some unrelated picture up saying it is that poster is pretty childish and weak.

May I suggest you might find a more tolerant attitude to this at cunts-r-us.net?

Keep it in perspective. You're the one going after people on the internet, not me. Who's taking it too seriously? Who's spending the time to find pictures to hold someone else up for derision?

If you have an issue with another poster, you can address the poster directly, with ... words.

Making a comment about someone as a 3rd person and putting some unrelated picture up saying it is that poster is pretty childish and weak.

May I suggest you might find a more tolerant attitude to this at cunts-r-us.net?

Like it :D

yeah, fair enough, just bored at work.

Villa is a mate, as is Dom at The Rovers, Joekicker is obviously an utter cunt.