Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I bought a bleaching kit with trays in the UK, but am thinking of getting laser whitening in Pattaya. Anyone know the safest and best methods and how much and where. Have asked Dr Aree before , but she was getting quite expensive.

Thanks

I would consider a few things before doing the whitening.

how much

pain due to cleaning of teeth depending on how filthy they are

if you are quite old and brown with medallion you will look like a real nobhead.

how long this will last

I would consider a few things before doing the whitening.

how much

pain due to cleaning of teeth depending on how filthy they are

if you are quite old and brown with medallion you will look like a real nobhead.

how long this will last

You mean.......more of a knobhead :bigsmile:

Not brown.

My teeth are discoloured with drinking back tea and coffee. I know what you mean though. I hate that ultra white look everyone on TV has now. Its totally unatural.

I bought a bleaching kit with trays in the UK, but am thinking of getting laser whitening in Pattaya. Anyone know the safest and best methods and how much and where. Have asked Dr Aree before , but she was getting quite expensive.

Thanks

I would ask Villayouth, or whatever the plonkers handle is. His teeth are kept white by natural juices ceated in the prostate glands of Ladyboys.

You mean.......more of a knobhead :bigsmile:

Not brown.

My teeth are discoloured with drinking back tea and coffee. I know what you mean though. I hate that ultra white look everyone on TV has now. Its totally unatural.

Seen a few in Pattaya and they even tint their hair black too,looks fucking pathetic and makes them look a nob and knob head lol

I've had it done 3 times but find that the whiteness rapidly degrades each time.

Expect 10,000 baht per session although outside of Pattaya was quoted only 4k (buriram)

You spend 10000 baht on teeth whitening but unless it is that blinding 'hollywood white' smile then the girls will hardly notice it and the effects will have worn off by the time of your next visit in a few months time, so you would have to do it all again.

10000 baht which is almost 200 GBP would be better spent on

1. A nicely fitting wig (if you are short of hair)
  2. Several bottles of hair dye (if you are going grey)
  3. Expensive wrinke concealment cream if you have deep wrinkles
  4. A few smart new T-shirts/shirts and shorts instead of your spotted, ragged old ones
  5. Some nice smelling bottles of aftershave
  6. A few weeks membership of a gym to get a little into shape and lose some of that beer gut

I have spent money on teeth whitening in Thailand and it took time, was expensive and did not make any difference in terms of getting me laid..and it did not last very long

I just wished that I had spent the x thousands on buying more lady drinks, bar fines and ST or LT tips.

I had it done at the Dentist on Soi 3 (sorry can’t remember the name, but it was about half way down on the right side towards the beach from second road). Quite a cute lady dentist too.

Think it cost me about 6000THB, like others have said I was initially very happy but the results didn’t last long couple of months really.

You could maybe start with a thorough cleaning to see how good that makes your teeth look, before I had the laser whitening the dentist spent best part of 30 minutes properly cleaning my teeth, here in the UK a few month back I asked for a clean, all done in approx 40 seconds.

You spend 10000 baht on teeth whitening but unless it is that blinding 'hollywood white' smile then the girls will hardly notice it and the effects will have worn off by the time of your next visit in a few months time, so you would have to do it all again.

4. A few smart new T-shirts/shirts and shorts instead of your spotted, ragged old ones
  6. A few weeks membership of a gym to get a little into shape and lose some of that beer gut

You forgot botox...I paid 10,000 baht, I had black eyes for 3 days (only drank during the day so I could wear sunglasses) and not a single person commented on how young I looked :grin-jump

There is an alternative treatment called 'Zoom'.... it is expected to reduce sensitivity.

It is a light activated gel applied...

About 10,000 baht and I know Phyathai (Sri Racha) has it.

Yep me too. My mate who lives in pats told me to say that if I wasn't happy with the results she would do it again no charge! and so went through it again a few days later. Got my moneys worth of pain. Pattaya International Soi 4.

When I got in the chair for the second time she asked if there was any pain and I told her yes. She then said that there will be even worse pain the second time. She was right, hurt like a basterd!

It was pearly white but soon settles down. After 3 years they are still whiter than before I had em done and drink a lot of tea but no samoke.

My advice is definately dont have em done if your OCD.

Not teeth whitening but a simple de-scale and polish. I have heard you can get this in Patts for less than the NHS cost.

Any info ?

Descale and polish should bring back that nice white smile.

I have just had at Clinic in Khon Kaen ,cost 500 bhts including check up ,thats about £10 in uk now its £16 + on National Health. Time took 45 minutes and far better job that I have had before in the UK.

In Patts and BKK price range from 600 bhts to 1000 bhts in which I read on web site.

I also think I need a Crown/Cap was quoted about 7500 bhts but think this is only for basic metal,

Why I went to DENTIST in first place was for my Tg ,as she has a very loose front tooth which needs replacing.

At private clinic in Khon Kaen for new screw implant including new crown was 20000 bhts

I thought this sounded expensive but checking same treatment in Pattaya and BKK

the costs ranged from 49000 bhts to 70000 bhts depending where you go.

I know same in UK would cost £1200 ,

The cheapest I found on the web for the same treatment was £365 in a east European country .

So the price in quoted in Khon Kaen at 20000 bhts seems not to bad now.

But I have been told same treatment at the Khon Kaen Uni Denist Hospital is cheaper and been told

you receive very good tratment there also this Uni trains very good Dentists who then move on to very

good jobs around the world with their very good qualifications

I do know if any body travels to Thailand and get Dentist work ,it is more expensive in BBK and Pattaya

than other areas of Thailand as I have done a lot of searching on the web for this information ?

I have spent money on teeth whitening in Thailand and it took time, was expensive and did not make any difference in terms of getting me laid..and it did not last very long

I just wished that I had spent the x thousands on buying more lady drinks, bar fines and ST or LT tips.

Fuck all to do with the lllladies in los actually :D A bit strange that acouple of folks have jumped to that conclusion.

Thanks for the replies. Think I will wait and use the bleaching kit at home.

BTW