Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

"sex furniture" & photo lights worth extra hotel price?

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A while back I started a thread asking for tips on hotels that provide "sex swings", stripper poles & other fun accessories, but the results were disappointingly sparse:

Hotels With Stripper Poles, Swings & Exotic "accessories"?

One just has to Google "sex furniture" to see tons of creative, exotic examples that seem like they would add a lot of unique value to hotels and help them stand out from the "we have wi-fi!" crowd. And a lot of these look pretty cheap - I think a hotel could even have some custom ones built locally for dirt-cheap just from the pics. Below is a good example of a simple, cheap "sex stool":

http://bodybouncer.com/groovegallery.html

So why don't we see any of that in Patts? Are there strict laws against that kind of stuff in LOS?

And while I'm on my rant, why no strong, directional lighting with separate dimmer switches for us aspiring photographers? I don't mean professional lights, just something bright on swivels that can be pointed different directions. That's something else that I'd be willing to pay a premium for, and it seems like it would be cheap & easy to put in at least some of the rooms.

Maybe if enough BMs express an interest some of the more enterprising hotel owners out there might make some "upgrades" before my next trip! :P

Edit: or condo owners :D

sex_swing.jpg

Sex_Furniture.jpg

Sex_Furniture2.jpg

Sex_Furniture3.jpg

Sex_Furniture4.jpg

Sex_Furniture5.jpg

Edited by SmellyFarang
So why don't we see any of that in Patts?

Because hotel owners who put these things in usual use that as an excuse to double the price of the room - but people are not willing to pay a premium for cheap add ons which will fall apart when you try to use them.

Also, with light fingered Thai girls visiting your room, hotel guests are going to be finding that they are paying through the nose for the replacement of objects that seem to have 'walked' out of the room. Guys have enough problems trying to keep an eye on their own stuff.

And while I'm on my rant, why no strong, directional lighting with separate dimmer switches for us aspiring photographers? I don't mean professional lights, just something bright on swivels that can be pointed different directions. That's something else that I'd be willing to pay a premium for, and it seems like it would be cheap & easy to put in at least some of the rooms.

A copy of Photoshop will set you back 100-200 Baht at Panthip. It does the same job.

A while back I started a thread asking for tips on hotels that provide "sex swings", stripper poles & other fun accessories, but the results were disappointingly sparse:

Hotels With Stripper Poles, Swings & Exotic "accessories"?

One just has to Google "sex furniture" to see tons of creative, exotic examples that seem like they would add a lot of unique value to hotels and help them stand out from the "we have wi-fi!" crowd. And a lot of these look pretty cheap - I think a hotel could even have some custom ones built locally for dirt-cheap just from the pics. Below is a good example of a simple, cheap "sex stool":

http://bodybouncer.com/groovegallery.html

So why don't we see any of that in Patts? Are there strict laws against that kind of stuff in LOS?

Maybe if enough BMs express an interest some of the more enterprising hotel owners out there might make some "upgrades" before my next trip! :D

Edit: or condo owners ;)

did anyone read that red lable on the sex stool? supports 300 pounds....WTF!? maybe some guys like the big uns

Where are all my fellow pervs when I need them? :allright

Does this board only cater to the more conservative "lights out, missionary position only, and NO TALKING" kind of crowd? :3some

Where is everyone's sense of adventure and thrill for the unknown?

Surely at least those of you brave enough to buy dinner at the food carts could also try a taste of the more exotic "love accessories" ?

Apparently I'll have to hang out on the Martha Stewart Living board to find the *really* adventurous spirits :gulp :gulp

Edited by SmellyFarang
Does this board only cater to the more conservative "lights out, missionary position only, and NO TALKING" kind of crowd? :allright

I'd be keen, even though they'd be a bastard to clean :o :ph34r: I'm sure some of the more hardened girls would be up for it too. But most of the ladies I'm inclined to take would be freaked out by that shit. TIT, country of contradictions, despite appearances they're a very conservative lot so I play by their rules and have a much better time than swimming upstream. A wild night of sex with a stunner in her early 20's is a wonderful thing in itself, I don't need much help to spice that up! And if you do get bored in Patts you can just change girls. Don't get me wrong the items appeal to me but I'm not sure the average working Thai lady would think the same way.

Where are all my fellow pervs when I need them? 1luv

Does this board only cater to the more conservative "lights out, missionary position only, and NO TALKING" kind of crowd?

Surely at least those of you brave enough to buy dinner at the food carts could also try a taste of the more exotic "love accessories" ?

Apparently I'll have to hang out on the Martha Stewart Living board to find the *really* adventurous spirits :party :drunk

I think its more like we have found how to use pillows, furniture or whatever to get the girls into whatever position we want. imho, those contraptions look crap and remind me of Dudley Moores bedroom in that comedy with Goldie Hawn :gulp