Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Booking hotel on the Internet info required

Which sites are recommended for Pattaya and Bangkok ?

Came across one called holidaytours.in.th on a thread on this board, looks OK but has anyone used this site, how secure and how reliable is it ?, any feedback ?

What others do you guys use ?

Came across one called holidaytours.in.th on a thread on this board, looks OK but has anyone used this site, how secure and how reliable is it ?, any feedback ?

I've used Agoda.com and sawasdee.com without any problems.

I've used Agoda.com and sawasdee.com without any problems.

I agree, those are both good. Also, for short stays, latestays.com has some deals, subject to availability.

I use sites like Agoda and hotel2thailand for information purposes but phoning and/or emailling the hotel directly and speaking to management has always gotten me a better rate. Plus you don't have to pay in advance so you are free to go elsewhere if it's not to your liking.

I've oftentimes used Agoda. And lately checking rates listed on a hotel's web site, then comparing it to Agoda. So far it looks like I will normally get a substantially discounted price from Agoda.

Two months ago, I booked a hotel in Bangkok through Agoda but after staying at the hotel for one night my gf and I decided to return to Pattaya a day early. Our hotel told us I could not get a refund for the unused night since I had such a cheap rate through Agoda. The desk clerk made a phone call in my behalf. My credit card was duly charged for the unused night but I later got an email from Agoda stating I would get a credit. One month later my credit card was credited for the unused night.

Edited by jackcorbett

Apart from those mentioned above have also used directrooms and no problems with them.

One word of warning - some sites advertise their rates all inclusive whereas others put their prices up without taxes - have found this quite misleading as what looks like a cheaper price may not necessarily be so. Also check whether breakfast is included.

Also, if you are a frequent traveller, sites such as Agoda and Travelclub offer reward points which may be of interest.

:beer

Latestays, Agoda or booking.com

They will be the cheapest around and easy to book.

Room Update.

4A available from 8th November to 15th Nov, then from 4th Dec to 18th Dec then available from 16th Jan to 28th Feb

5A available from 15th Nov to 3rd Dec then from 15th Jan onwards

6A available now until 29th Nov then from 30th Dec to 8th Jan then available from 16th Jan onwards

3A (newly renovated ) available 6th Nov to 11th Nov then from 19th Nov to 6th Dec then from 13th Jan onwards

8A available 17th Nov to 8th Dec then available from 18th Feb onwards

10A ( newly renovated) available 17th Nov to 28th Dec then available from 19th Jan onwards

12A available 4th Jan to 9th Jan then from 10th Feb to 17th Feb, then available 17th March onwards.

1B available 3rd Nov to 14th then from 23rd Nov to 30th Nov, then from 14th Dec to to 28th Dec then from 18th Jan onwards.

3B Booked longterm

4B booked longterm

6B available 8th Nov to 15th Nov then from 30th Nov to 20th Dec then from 29th Jan onwards.

8B available from 3rd Nov to 9th Nov, then from 23rd Nov to 4th Dec, then from 12th Jan onwards.

These bookings can change at any time so please book as early as possible, all details on the website.

If your looking for a room and your dates fit the above please email me via the website for a deal, we already offer monthly deals but I also offer shorter/longer term deals where available.

Cheers Dave