Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

The Daiquiri Hous opened lasted Friday on the land where Cherry Bar Too used to be. (I have no involement in this bar at all)

daq.jpg

daq2.jpg

They are located behind the Scandinavia Bar on Beach Road between soi 13 and soi 13/1. They have taken over the old Cherry Bar Too and the empty bar next door and made it into one big air-con bar.

daq3.jpg

So last monday, I thought I would do some research and check them out.

It's being run by some friendly guys from New Orleans, and they have brought over some special freezers from the States to make different frozen daiquiri drinks.

daq4.jpg

My favourite was the Strawberry flavour one.

daq5.jpg

It's also has lots of sexy coyotee girls to keep you entertained. (With lots of new girls, I've been promised joining soon)

daq6.jpg

daq7.jpg

daq8.jpg

daq9.jpg

daq10.jpg

They are open from early afternoon till late, so if you're on Beach Road and fancy some air-con and a cold drink, why not give them a try. :)

Let's go to Pattaya and drink some daiquiris???

A know a gimmick can be helpful but this seems weird.

Hard to find a frozen daiquiri here in France Joe..... those tights put me off a bit, is it because of the aircon or the frozen drinks?????

Andy Cap

I'm not a fan of TG's wearing tights either....Why oh Why when they have such smooth silky skin...Maybe it is the aircon....Still no feedback on drinks prices or Barfines???Anyone?

Such a shame CB2 did not work out so a great bar to relax in and watch the football.

Anyway wish them well with the new venture I'll make sure I pop in for a glass of tap water at some point next month

• 2 weeks later...
I wonder if you could get them to deliver a daiquiri to a beach chair across the street. :P

I stopped in last night for a look and had a talk with the owner. He said he was considering just that. Decent bar and the owner is a nice guy. I'll go back.

I stopped in last night for a look and had a talk with the owner. He said he was considering just that. Decent bar and the owner is a nice guy. I'll go back.

Any info on Drinks prices/Barfines and opening times?

Went in there last evening with rentafriend. Well laid out with clean toilets. Surprise, surprise - music so loud could not have a conversation. If I recall correctly, small daiquiri was 155 Baht. Friend and I had one each. Ordered a second but it took so long to produce we gave up and left.

We were the only people drinking daiquiries - most people on beer. Not so many customers but probably good considering location. One of the owners (? Kelly) said they had made money on every day they had been open - but I didn't ask how he was measuring that.

Girls OK but nothing special. The best looking ones were two freelancers who left after we had been there about 20 minutes.

• 2 weeks later...

Was in here last night, Kelly, the owner, is a really nice, genuine guy and is a good host.

had a starberry Daq, really good. bar is nice and clean and the staff are friendly, BF is 600bht before 1am and 400bht after.

some nice girls and one real stunner who is gonna get barfined tonight :D

gotta love those pantyhose :)

• 2 weeks later...

sweet! another place to get daiquiri's. looks like my usual haunt at tequila reef might have some competition.

• 2 weeks later...

Daiquiri Hous

The place is clean and bright and fitted out very well with good seating, air-con and sound system. I've called in a few times in the past month, but it's been very quiet with the exception of a few guys that have just walked in to use the toilet and left again.

If you're not a fan of Soi 8 style music at Soi 8 levels, then it may not suit you after 8pm, however before then you can select your own from the wide selection on their Media Player once you've prised the girls away from playing Solitaire.

I do feel that they are going to struggle to be profitable in their location. As Hammer found out, people don't just wander down that Soi by chance, but good luck all the same.

After a couple of dozen Singha's a day, the Daiquri"s were a nice change. Played that box game and

had to buy some LD's but good fun. The problem was like prev poster, i was in during the day and the machine took a long time to crank the drinks out. The location is going to be a problem, i only found them because of the posting here.

A nice change.

They probably need marketing like some Suay TG's standing on beach road near the pavement at the entrance to the alleyway leading to where Daiquiri Hous is located..Also a flyer with a deal would entice more punters imo.Anyway being someone who will always give a new place a chance i will be checking the place out for myself anyway in Feb.

Druids post is sound advice. I like to take a break from beer but ordering a rum and tonic w/lime

is a real contest of language. Again the Daiquiris were a nice change. Met the owners wife, nice lady, best of luck to them.

155 baht for a small Daiquiri? They are taking the piss right? They might get a lot of poofs to come and drink those poofta drinks.

155 baht!? they better be good. still might have to try one or 2, just to make sure.