Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Cafe Uno - Food report

Thought I would add my review for Cafe Uno.

Thanks to the last review I saw, I decided to try it out last week for my first meal out after surgury, and had the Chicken Cordon Blu... which was excellent.

Until this outing, my favorite Chicken Cordon Blu in town was from Pattaya Beer Garden, and while I still like that, I have to say its better at Cafe Uno. Part of that is the chips (fries), which are real (not frozen) and perfectly cooked. One of the things that irritated me at PBG was that half the fries would be overcooked or undercooked, and they were the frozen (no flavor) sort. Not so at Cafe Uno.

So... since I so love my Chicken Cordon Blu, I decided to go back again after a few days, and then again tonight... and since it still sounded good, I had it again lol. Their pizza looks great as well, but I cant speak to that... but in 3 tries, all 3 were excellent - the best of quality and flavor.

They use a smokey ham and real Gouda cheese, which makes a huge difference in flavor from PBG... both have their merits, and I will undoubtedly still eat both, but Cafe Uno is well worth a visit from anyone that hasn't been yet.

Heres a link to their website: Cafe Uno Pattaya

Frosty

• 1 month later...

Another fan here.

If you're not starving, try the paninis for a light snack - I'd rate them as good as I've had anywhere, including Australia. And Craig is a great host.

Edited by tomm

Anther Uno fanboi here, if your after good quality food at a decent price you would be crazy to go elsewhere, I eat there atleast 3 nights a week, even my missus says the Thai food is pretty decent as well.