Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

stayed here in early september www.baybreezepattaya.com for 1 week on the 9th floor it cost 3,850 baht for the week , reception very friendly and helpful, rooms ok a bit outdated but clean, no balcony but where i was that was fine just a nice view of 2nd rd to look at. didnt get close to the pool (well it was my 1st week) wifi worked ok (iv had slower in internet cafe here) only bad thing i have to say is no safe in room just in reception which is 24hrs here are some shots i took off my phone-

Room2.jpg

Room1.jpg

Edited by seeker

Seeker did you stay in one of the renovated rooms or not, from the photos looks like not? Worth the extra 100 baht to stay in renovated room.

I will be here with the mrs come late Nov.

Cheers,

Kev

Seeker did you stay in one of the renovated rooms or not, from the photos looks like not? Worth the extra 100 baht to stay in renovated room.

I will be here with the mrs come late Nov.

Cheers,

Kev

unrenovated but it was fine m8!

No safe in renovated rooms, but I think extra 100 Baht for reno room, but looking at web site they don't have separate prices so maybe all the rooms have been rennovated now.

Pool on 3rd floor, not huge by any stretch of the imagination but got refurbished last year as well.

See site for more:

http://www.baybreezepattaya.com/

Stay there in June on the 9th floor, room run down and bad ant problem. Good price and the bonus could pay with C/card others in the same area and price arrange couldn't pay with c/card.

http://www.opeydeplacepattaya.com/Room.htm

Planning to stay here in Feb 2010

I just rememberd the pool! yes it is on the 3rd floor and it was very small about 20ft by 8ft and mostley covered by the ceiling also had some sun loungers and there was a sign up with prices for beer (very cheap imho) 40 bht for singha and also fast food like burgers, like i said no safe in room.

I had a couple of weeks at BB in August this year and another couple of weeks in October. Just back a week ago.

The rooms are not brand new, but are clean and comfortable. Nothing wrong with them imo. The location is

excellent

Both my rooms had room safes but they were locked and out of use. I prefer reception safety boxes

in any case.

Also BB has free WiFi in all rooms, the pool, reception and restaurant areas.

BB was the hotel I stayed in on my first trip to Patts, the thing that struck me the most was the flowers literally painted on the wall, classy!

Its an ok hotel, pretty good loc and inc brekky.

When I stayed the rooms had safes in them but looks like they've taken them out now. Better to be had but I wouldn't break down and cry

if it was the only place I could find in town.

Definately guest friendly, I've taken 4 or 5 back with me.

Hey don't get carried away I'm not that good they were the wife's friends but great fun nights anyway.

Cheers,

Kev

• 2 weeks later...

Where exactly on second rd is Bay Breeze hotel

I normally stay in Soi 7 or 8 and am looking for a change

but not sure which soi I would use to get to Beach Road for wheels to

Walking Street

Edited by Anfield
Where exactly on second rd is Bay Breeze hotel

I normally stay in Soi 7 or 8 and am looking for a change

but not sure which soi I would use to get to Beach Road for wheels to

Walking Street

Bay Breeze is on Soi Honey, right off Second Road, across from Mike's Shopping Mall.

I have one question about their safe. Do they have the only key? In Sandy Springs hotel, the staff has one key and you have the other one. Both keys are needed to open your wall safe. I like this system better than in room safes.

stayed summer of 2009. Was without water for about 2 days with no apolagee or explaination. The nite security guard was a grumpy old bastard. I was w/o ac for a couple of hours and nothing was done until I went to the desk and complained a second time, first time by phone. I got alot of attitude at the ft desk but than it was promptly fixed. The thing I liked most about it was the bathtub as opposed to only a shower and the location and price at that time. I would give it a 7 out of 10.

• 3 years later...