Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Hi everybody, just a little helpful info if you stay at the Sabai Lodge.

In my room, Large Pool, Deluxe B, the aircon unit in the room appears NOT to have a thermostat, just an On/Off button and fan speed control on the bedside unit.

The thermostat is hidden INSIDE the aircon unit, all you have to do is drop down the filter panels and you will find it.

I found a setting of 26 C made the room comfortable both day and night.

Hi everybody, just a little helpful info if you stay at the Sabai Lodge.

In my room, Large Pool, Deluxe B, the aircon unit in the room appears NOT to have a thermostat, just an On/Off button and fan speed control on the bedside unit.

The thermostat is hidden INSIDE the aircon unit, all you have to do is drop down the filter panels and you will find it.

I found a setting of 26 C made the room comfortable both day and night.

Nice little tip , cheers

Thanks, that's a great tip. I've stayed at the Sabai Resort loads of times and never realised this was possible, the aircon has always been way too cold.

Thanks for the info.

I have stayed with their Sabai Wing many times. I don't recall now, but I guess I could control the temperature in the room.

On another thought, may be they have same all-in-one box in all Sabai establishments. In that case, this tip would help when I land there in 2 weeks time.

Thanks for the info.

I have stayed with their Sabai Wing many times. I don't recall now, but I guess I could control the temperature in the room.

On another thought, may be they have same all-in-one box in all Sabai establishments. In that case, this tip would help when I land there in 2 weeks time.

The Sabai Wing thermostats are on the outside of the units so easier still. :D