Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

almost New luxury FAN apartment for rent

Located 300 metres directly behind the North Pattaya Big C (away from the beach) in a very quite no-thru street, 34 sq.M luxury furnished with kitchen & dining, NO AIRCON, 2 fans, only 3,500/month long term + cable, elect & water.

available immediatly.

PM me if ur interested.

What the hell do you expect for 3500 BHT a MONTH, the DUSIT? Com'n give the guy a break FFS!

Your quite right for that price I would not expect the Duist :beer

I was not quibbling about the price. Just the OP’s use of the word “Luxury” when he then goes on to say there’s no AC and apparently hot water is a bonus.

I think Basic would be more apt a word rather than luxury

Your quite right for that price I would not expect the Duist :allright

I was not quibbling about the price. Just the OP’s use of the word “Luxury” when he then goes on to say there’s no AC and apparently hot water is a bonus.

I think Basic would be more apt a word rather than luxury

Agreed. Or Thai style perhaps.

Looks cluttered to me. Furniture clustered round the bed? TV on top of the wardrobe? Suggests the room is rather small. It would be interesting to see a photo taken from the other side of the bed.

What is the electric/water/cable billed at?

Another option for someone would be to buy a portable AC unit for the room, if the electric isn't billed at something crazy, like 8bt. A good small AC unit can be bought for 10k baht, or used at 5-7k baht (if you can find one used). Might be a good investment if you want to stay in cheap rooms... tho not so good if you plan on returning west lol (it wont fit in your carry on bin) :banghead

There are many Fan only rooms (furnished) available in town from 2500-4000, many of them larger than this one... but the pic looks like it might be a reasonable price considering the central location. If you want cheaper, go to Naklua or the darkside - the same type of room can be had at half the price, or close to it.

Frosty

Looks cluttered to me. Furniture clustered round the bed? TV on top of the wardrobe? Suggests the room is rather small. It would be interesting to see a photo taken from the other side of the bed.

Did you even bother to read the FIRST AND OPENING post ??

the room is small at the STATED 34sq/m :banghead :allright

How can you tell the TV is located on top of the wardrobe? I don't see a TV in the picture? :banghead

How can you tell the TV is located on top of the wardrobe? I don't see a TV in the picture? :banghead

Because the TV is clearly shown on top of the wardrobe in the picture!

Capture.JPG

Because the TV is clearly shown on top of the wardrobe in the picture!

Capture.JPG

Brain fart! I was wrong. I will take a lashing when I am clearly wrong. DOH! Not a bad room though. I have stayed in a two bedroom place with out A/C for a year before. It's not really that bad if you got fans to move the air.

Brain fart! I was wrong. I will take a lashing when I am clearly wrong. DOH! Not a bad room though. I have stayed in a two bedroom place with out A/C for a year before. It's not really that bad if you got fans to move the air.

Hence the BM name, Mr. S ?

Arf!

Andy Cap

Did you even bother to read the FIRST AND OPENING post ??

the room is small at the STATED 34sq/m :D :D

Yes I read it. Here's a link to the room I am currently occupying. Mosaik Standard Studio

It is quoted as being aproximately 30sq/m and therefore should be more cluttered than the one in this thread, but clearly it isn't. my guess would be that the 34 sq/m includes the kitchen and the bathroom.

Did YOU bother to look at the photo?

Edited by michaelday
Yes I read it. Here's a link to the room I am currently occupying. Mosaik Standard Studio

It is quoted as being aproximately 30sq/m and therefore should be more cluttered than the one in this thread, but clearly it isn't. my guess would be that the 34 sq/m includes the kitchen and the bathroom.

Theyre not 30sq/m in those photos. You winding us up? :D

how bout some current pics of the room you in, as stated... the ones on the website are not "your" 30sq room.

• 2 weeks later...