Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

almost New luxury FAN apartment for rent

• 3 weeks later...
Located 300 metres directly behind the North Pattaya Big C (away from the beach) in a very quite no-thru street, 34 sq.M luxury furnished with kitchen & dining, NO AIRCON, 2 fans, only 3,500/month long term + cable, elect & water.

available immediatly.

PM me if ur interested.

I have a pal who would like a look,he lives in Pattaya.

• 3 weeks later...
I kind of really doubt that.

If he is charging 300 baht/month for cable rated at 100 mbps, I wonder what speed the internet provider is providing and charging?

During an outage of my central airconditioner I bought small window airconditioner for about $110 from Lowes. It did a great job of knocking down the heat when it was over 100 F outside. I put it in the master bedroom while waiting for the repair on the central unit. The master BR is about 400 sq feet and the window unit kept it nice and cool.

Is there any reason a small window unit can't be put in the window?

Because the TV is clearly shown on top of the wardrobe in the picture!

Capture.JPG

Having the tv placed at this altitude is an optional extra for the benefit of pussy whipped guys that can't keep the remote out of their TGs hands.

I kind of really doubt that.
My wireless Internet is 54 Mbps.... :D

And I pay a lot more.... :allright

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Located 300 metres directly behind the North Pattaya Big C (away from the beach) in a very quite no-thru street, 34 sq.M luxury furnished with kitchen & dining, NO AIRCON, 2 fans, only 3,500/month long term + cable, elect & water.

available immediatly.

PM me if ur interested.

I am arriving in North Pattaya around 5th September and I am interested to see the room. How far behind big C? Internet around? (need to work) looking for long term stay (up to 6 months). any swimmingpool?

thanks

Funny thread. The word luxury is out of place, and it looks like someone added a couple of zero's to the internet speed. However It looks well worth the money for someone on a budget.