Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Services: 24 7 Serviced Apartments offer the best value in town. All of the rooms are beautifully furnished. The apartments are located within easy distance of all amenities. The well known ‘Walking Street is only a few minutes away by using the local cheap taxi service, or only a 10 minute walk.

visit us : http://www.247servicedapartmentspattaya.com/

Welcome everyone !!!

Services: 24 7 Serviced Apartments offer the best value in town. All of the rooms are beautifully furnished. The apartments are located within easy distance of all amenities. The well known ‘Walking Street is only a few minutes away by using the local cheap taxi service, or only a 10 minute walk.

visit us : http://www.247servicedapartmentspattaya.com/

Welcome everyone !!!

Looks good,

how much do you charge for electricity and for water ????

electricity 7baht

water 30 baht

I know you guyz gonna complain but it's general everywhere charge the same.

The swimming pool near by is Tony Gym 3rd road South Pattaya. 5 min walk actually.

Just curious, what is the markup (money in your hand) on electricity/water. I thought the electricity charge from the electric company was 3.5, but not sure about water.

Thanks!

FatherMojo

electricity 7baht

water 30 baht

I know you guyz gonna complain but it's general everywhere charge the same.

The swimming pool near by is Tony Gym 3rd road South Pattaya. 5 min walk actually.

Many charge far less in fact! Maybe you can explain your rational behind this plain and simple electric RIP-OFF, please don't use the excuse of customers have to share the extra (outside lighting/corridors etc) as this is all part of running a business!

You appear to have a good product to sell, why taint it with this out and out rort? :D

Non Smoking Rooms :banghead

You might want to look at this for comparison:

Mosaik Standard Studio

I'm currently staying in one of these Standard Studios and, comparing it to the photos of Rooms 401 and 402 at 24/7, I think it is better quality, and at 8,900 Baht per month, not a lot more expensive.

Things to consider are:

8,900 is the Low Season rate, but I'm getting it because I booked for 6 months over High Season.

The price includes twice weekly housekeeping.

In room Wi-Fi is 1000 Baht per month extra, it's free at 24/7

Electric is 5.5 Baht/Unit and my last month's bill was 1300 Baht, it would have been 1650 Baht at 24/7

Water is 35 Baht/unit and my last months bill was 140 Baht. It would have been 120 Baht at 24/7

I'm nearer Walking St. than the 24/7 and I'd dispute their "10 minute walk" claim.

I don't have a "fully stocked minibar", but I have a fridge that I can stock myself if I wanted to, and I doubt that the contents of the minibar and snack basket at the 24/7 are free.

It seems to me, from the photos, that the rooms at 24/7 are very basic, and as such, in my opinion, are overpriced, except, perhaps, room 303.

Just some food for thought.

Cheers :rolleyes:

Michael

Non Smoking Rooms :wanker

You might want to look at this for comparison:

Mosaik Standard Studio

I'm currently staying in one of these Standard Studios and, comparing it to the photos of Rooms 401 and 402 at 24/7, I think it is better quality, and at 8,900 Baht per month, not a lot more expensive.

Things to consider are:

8,900 is the Low Season rate, but I'm getting it because I booked for 6 months over High Season.

The price includes twice weekly housekeeping.

In room Wi-Fi is 1000 Baht per month extra, it's free at 24/7

Electric is 5.5 Baht/Unit and my last month's bill was 1300 Baht, it would have been 1650 Baht at 24/7

Water is 35 Baht/unit and my last months bill was 140 Baht. It would have been 120 Baht at 24/7

I'm nearer Walking St. than the 24/7 and I'd dispute their "10 minute walk" claim.

I don't have a "fully stocked minibar", but I have a fridge that I can stock myself if I wanted to, and I doubt that the contents of the minibar and snack basket at the 24/7 are free.

It seems to me, from the photos, that the rooms at 24/7 are very basic, and as such, in my opinion, are overpriced, except, perhaps, room 303.

Just some food for thought.

Cheers :D

Michael

Hi Michael

When I was in Pattaya recently I had a look at both the standard & deluxe apartments at Mosaik & was very impressed.

I booked for mid feb/mid march & like you got the low season rate & paid the deposit while I was there.

At that time there was no standard apartments available (B~~~ds like you had snapped them up :clueless ) but I was a little concerned about the extras.

The Internet is 1000B/month so reasonable enough, but I was worried about the lecky/water bills but you said in your post total for last month was 1440B,

Was that normal usage, if so seems OK.

It looks like an ideal location with tukcom/friendship/topps close by.

The helpful lady in the office said I could get a good rate for a 3 monthly stay next winter & to see her when I arrive in Feb.

How did you get on with the security staff there,

Anything you can comment on that I have not mentioned I will be grateful to hear about.

cheers rogero :wanker :allright :allright

Thanks mate,

To be able to smoke I am willing to pay more.

how long walking is it to the beach and what about the bahbusroutes at night? it looks good in the pictures though

Aras,

From where I am is a two to three minute walk along the Soi to South Pattaya Rd where Baht Buses run all day and all night. The walk to the beach/Walking St is about 15 minutes at a lazy stroll.

Michael thanks mate

the appartments look very good and 15 min walking is one thing i personally dont mind. Aathough most pattaya visitors seem to be exremely lazy :beer

I am going to be there in march, so maybe see you.

Cheers

Jackie,

Do yourself the biggest favour I can advise you and work out the average profit you make on your electricity for each room and add that to the room price. You get the same money and you get a reputation as honest and your business will flourish. People know about this price rubbish on electricity and they are not going to put up with it. Try to think long term and not only for today.

Why doesn't nobody talk about the water rate that I put 30 per Unit but Mosaik put 35 per Unit ?? Also, I share Wifi internet for free 24/7 but Mosaik charges 1000 baht per month ?? My rooms including serviced are only 7800 but Mosaik charge 8900. Lastly , about the fridges are all rooms without mini bar so you can stock yourself. I still feel that they charge you more and too much. I don't know. It's my idea.Only eletricity is my weak point but The foolish will fall on the trap actually.

Why doesn't nobody talk about the water rate that I put 30 per Unit but Mosaik put 35 per Unit ?? Also, I share Wifi internet for free 24/7 but Mosaik charges 1000 baht per month ?? My rooms including serviced are only 7800 but Mosaik charge 8900. Lastly , about the fridges are all rooms without mini bar so you can stock yourself. I still feel that they charge you more and too much. I don't know. It's my idea.Only eletricity is my weak point but The foolish will fall on the trap actually.

Forget one more thing, 7800 baht is my high season rate.But 8900 is thier low season rate ,right?? HOw about the high season rate???

The reason no-one gives a toss about the water rate is because you use so little, in unit terms, compared to the electric. If the water rate was going to cost them Bt 1000 more a month then they would complain but if it only saves them Bt20-50 per month, it is no big deal.

Some people charge a flat rate for water or just incorporate it into the rent. You can't do that with electricity because it is so expensive and that is why you should use the government rate and add the profit onto the rent. You don't lose out but the customer thinks they get a better deal and respect your honesty on the electric charges.

Hi Michael

When I was in Pattaya recently I had a look at both the standard & deluxe apartments at Mosaik & was very impressed.

I booked for mid feb/mid march & like you got the low season rate & paid the deposit while I was there.

At that time there was no standard apartments available (B~~~ds like you had snapped them up :party ) but I was a little concerned about the extras.

The Internet is 1000B/month so reasonable enough, but I was worried about the lecky/water bills but you said in your post total for last month was 1440B,

Was that normal usage, if so seems OK.

It looks like an ideal location with tukcom/friendship/topps close by.

The helpful lady in the office said I could get a good rate for a 3 monthly stay next winter & to see her when I arrive in Feb.

How did you get on with the security staff there,

Anything you can comment on that I have not mentioned I will be grateful to hear about.

cheers rogero :P :allright :deal

rogero, I stayed in a One BR suite during my last two trips. Excellent place to stay. No problems with security, although I didn't give them any problems either. I stayed in the building which houses the office and there was a German(?) restaurant at the corner of the building which I enjoyed on almost a daily basis. The only problem I encountered was difficulty in maintaining an internet connection. However, I've chalked that up to my laptops weak wireless signal. Were it not for my desire to simply experience another area I'd stay there again on my next trip.

rogero, I stayed in a One BR suite during my last two trips. Excellent place to stay. No problems with security, although I didn't give them any problems either. I stayed in the building which houses the office and there was a German(?) restaurant at the corner of the building which I enjoyed on almost a daily basis. The only problem I encountered was difficulty in maintaining an internet connection. However, I've chalked that up to my laptops weak wireless signal. Were it not for my desire to simply experience another area I'd stay there again on my next trip.

Hi Calico, thanks for the response.

I had a good look around last trip when I called at the office & got shown a few of the apartments both main building & across the road.

I noticed the restaurant at the corner & it looks good.

The internet connection is 1000B/month & I assumed it was cable & not wi-fi.

What a pity pattaya photoguide doesn't extend into the daynight area to have a proper look round from home.

Sorry for the delayed reply to your post, have been trying since Xmas eve but my neighbours insist on invading me and plying me with drink.

The B~~~ds haven't appeared tonight yet! (whats keeping them!)

anyway thanks again for your response a belated Merry Christmas to you, (also to your third anniversary to this forum 25/12/06 !)

cheers rogero :beer :beer :beer :drunk