Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Stayed at the 3-Sum on LK Metro for almost 3 weeks.

Everything was sorted out in advance, room number, taxi from Airport by Dan who looks after the place.

No hitches at all and quick responses to e-mails.

Room was spacious with in room safe, shower (good & Powerful) kettle, toaster, microwave and fridge.

Had air-con and a large fan which both worked fine.

Room cleaned daily to a very high standard and sheets changed every other day.

Friendly non-pushy staff with a couple of well worthy bar-fines.

Make sure to have a beer or 3 with Dan as he is very knowledgeable about Pattaya and is an allround cool dude.

Prices are very good and the welcome is warm.

I stayed there 1 night, and agree with the quality and size of the rooms. Very good in my opinion. I have not met Dan, I stayed there before his time. Watch out for Heineken Bottles flying from next door though.

I've stayed there a couple of times in room 8. Good location on Soi LK Metro. I'm sure I will stay there again.

You also get 10% off your bar tab if you spend over 1000 baht during your stay.

Price is right and current girls are cute.

ThailandOctober2009halloween002.jpg

....at least the four in the back. :rolleyes:

Edited by LBJ
I've stayed there a couple of times in room 8. Good location on Soi LK Metro. I'm sure I will stay there again.

....at least the four in the back. :beer

Jboy- new avatar!!!, the only way to look at a white women :rolleyes:

chers

rb

....at least the four in the back. :D

Ya, too bad the four in the back didn't come out and get in the picture. :D

....at least the four in the back. :rolleyes:

I'm probably answering my own question BUT, the 10% off your tab, is that during the remainder of your stay or jsut when you spend over 1000 baht?

I just have to fall in to line with the previous boardmembers praise for 3some! I lived there for some time and the place is a great place to stay, on a good location and with a great staff. Dan can pretty much help you out with everything and he is a great guy to have a drink with as well or just talk football or music with, and Faah that runs the bar is a great lady with a big helpful heart. :rolleyes:

yeah, you get 10% off every 1000bht you soend on your tab while staying there.

Actually the 10% off kicks in when you go over 1000B. Any amount over that is 10% off. For example if you spend 1500B, you will get 150B off, 2500B gets you 250B off.

Just run a tab during your stay and you can pay it when you check out.

That is a pretty sweet deal! considering my average check bin is close to 2000 almost every time i drink at a bar. :beer :banghead

Edited by ServiceMan78

Thanks for the kind words bellfunk. It was good to meet you and hope to see you again. It really wasn't nice of you to get me drunk and then expect me to get you to the airport on time. Glad you made it. I owe you one. :ang2

Thanks to LBJ and everyone else for the nice comments. Thanks also to LBJ for bringing me my new laptop. I really appreciate it and still owe you a bar fine for it. Beer "wait you".

To answer some of the questions raised...

There is a website: 3Som Bar & Guesthouse Soi LK Metro Pattaya Most everything is covered and there are a couple of gallery pages. There are about a dozen girls that rotate in and out with between 4 and 8 hostesses at any given time. At least early in the evening. Plus Fah, the manager, cashiers and housekeeper. Many pictures show a cashier and/or housekeeper in the mix. Looks are not a qualification for those positions. :banana They do contribute to the customer service though.

The email address is: 3Som's email any further questions can be answered there.

There's a work in progress YouTube channel: 3Som YouTube with a couple of short videos.

As a room guest, if you run a tab/bin, at 1,000 Baht a 10% discount kicks in. Drinks, Lady drinks and bar fines are included. Laundry and transportation fees are not. I think BM whilliam_mancon currently holds the record for largest discount received. :D

There are new flat screen TVs in the Standard and Superior rooms, but they're not plasma or LCD.

Last month the ISP and Wi-Fi equipment were replaced so decent internet is available throughout the building and is free for guests.

The bar has satellite TV and can show NFL, NHL, NCAA games and NASCAR as well as the regular sports programming.

New Year's Eve there will be food about 9 PM catered by the Golf club. Mini burgers, potato salad, Cole slaw, wings and a couple of other dishes. Not a party, but stop by and have a drink and a snack if you're in the area. Irish Rovers, Kilkenny and Billabong are having a big joint party in the corner by Pasadena that night. Should be a fun night on the soi with lots of pyrotechnics, though not like Sois 7 & 8.

Here are a couple of pics from Xmas.

barxmas09.jpg

girlsxmas09.jpg

girlsxmas09b.jpg

boysxmas09.jpg

Happy Holidays.

Thanks to LBJ and everyone else for the nice comments. Thanks also to LBJ for bringing me my new laptop. I really appreciate it and still owe you a bar fine for it.

Dan, it was absolutely no problem, I just put it in my bag and that was that. However........

girlsxmas09.jpg

girlsxmas09b.jpg

Beer "wait you".

......I may have to take that free bar fine. She is so damn cute!