Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

A Bad Day at the Office

sea1.jpg

I could have sworn I hit the

brake pedal! Car upside down

in the bay - see guy standing

on it? Call out the wrecker!

sea2.jpg

Coming ! Back Up!

Coming Coming

sea3.jpg

I could have sworn I set the

brakes on that truck !

sea4.jpg

sea5.jpg

Edited by berettakid

A very poor stitch up, should have researched this before cutting and pasting.

Story is over 5 years old...

look at the picture when the second recovery truck (green) falls in:

Note the red car on the quay opposite and the black landrover behind.

Now look at the preceding photos when the second (green) recovery truck recovers the white van and starts the lift of the red truck, note the black van on the quay where the red car was and the green van where the landrover was.

now look at picture #5 just after the red truck fell in, not only is the red car and landrover parked in the same place when the second truck supposedly fell in, also look at the guy in white tee shirt, blue jeans with the dog behind on the right hand quay, now look at the photo where the second truck supposedly falls in...

A very poor stitch up, should have researched this before cutting and pasting.

Story is over 5 years old...

look at the picture when the second recovery truck (green) falls in:

Note the red car on the quay opposite and the black landrover behind.

Now look at the preceding photos when the second (green) recovery truck recovers the white van and starts the lift of the red truck, note the black van on the quay where the red car was and the green van where the landrover was.

now look at picture #5 just after the red truck fell in, not only is the red car and landrover parked in the same place when the second truck supposedly fell in, also look at the guy in white tee shirt, blue jeans with the dog behind on the right hand quay, now look at the photo where the second truck supposedly falls in...

sorry my lawyer sends me them every morning, its interesting to know how they can change these images, but cheers lads

sorry my lawyer sends me them every morning, its interesting to know how they can change these images, but cheers lads

I would get another lawyer, if Michael Long Esq,. were to take exception to your posting as it is unfairly painting his livelihood in a bad light your lawyer is on to a Win/Win at your expense. :rolleyes: