Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

secrets forum is blocked ?

For some reason I cannot get onto the secrets or my facebook web sites..I keep getting this when I try to load the page..keeps coming up blocked by DNS..can anyone help?

This domain is blocked.

Site blocked. www.pattayasecrets.com is not allowed on this network.

This site was categorized in: Adult Themes

Contact your network administrator

Sponsored LinksLG's Blu Ray DVD Player

No Ordinary Blu Ray Player, It's Something Better, Only From LG.

www.LGE.com

LC Technology International

Technology Computer Recovery Software.

www.lc-tech.com

Dvd Player for Your Car

$149 DVD Get one today and pimp it Touch Screen Nav GPS Multi Zone.

www.tadibrothers.com

Computer Diagnostic Software

Pay Wholesale for Award-Winning Computer Diagnostic Software & Tools.

www.pc-diagnostics.com

www.pattayasecrets.com

For some reason I cannot get onto the secrets or my facebook web sites..I keep getting this when I try to load the page..keeps coming up blocked by DNS..can anyone help?

This domain is blocked.

Site blocked. www.pattayasecrets.com is not allowed on this network.

This site was categorized in: Adult Themes

Contact your network administrator

It's the network you are using to access it that has blocked the site. As the message says, Contact your network administrator.

Sadly it's the usual riveting stuff on there..

"Bored...famous name game"

"Bored as Fluck"

"Song Title Game when bored as fxxx"

......and everyones favourite the "Numbers in Images game"

:unsure: :o :D

It says the same from Iraq also, we cannot access Secrets, its our network admin that blocks these sites, Talk is also blocked , so we have to access thru a portable modem, and pay online to get service

It's the network you are using to access it that has blocked the site. As the message says, Contact your network administrator.

Done that MM and they have told me no probs their end , they told me to take it to a PC shop as it looks like a virus.

Done that MM and they have told me no probs their end , they told me to take it to a PC shop as it looks like a virus.

Poll after survey after questionnaire shows that the IT Department is the most hated section of every company, everywhere. Good reasons for that, all kinds of them.

A virus. Yeah, sure.

Poll after survey after questionnaire shows that the IT Department is the most hated section of every company, everywhere. Good reasons for that, all kinds of them.

A virus. Yeah, sure.

21st century 'check is in the post' statement......

Read joekicker's comment below. Basically, through the sarcasm, he's saying you got fobbed off by your IT department. There's no virus that would block secrets but not this site. But there are IT department screening tools that will block you from accessing sites that they presume (quite rightly, in most opinions) are not related to work.

I'm guessing you can't get to secrets from work. That's your IT department's doing.

If you can't get to secrets from some non-work site (say, an internet cafe or your home internet connection), then yes, you might have a virus.

A virus. Yeah, sure.

LOL.

Secret's working fine... All the loyalists still praising the place to the heavens till 5 minutes ago. Those of you who wished the place bad, bite your tongues... mods close this thread.... issue closed...no reason for any more orgasms on this topic....

I contacted Secrets couple of weeks ago because I can only view opening post in a thread and the rest of the posts need to be clicked on to view ?? I assumed that they are trying to save bandwidth ?

This soi 7 character told me it was my Pc but as I can view every other forum as per normal I think not ?

I contacted Secrets couple of weeks ago because I can only view opening post in a thread and the rest of the posts need to be clicked on to view ?? I assumed that they are trying to save bandwidth ?

This soi 7 character told me it was my Pc but as I can view every other forum as per normal I think not ?

Chivas, sorry if you have tried this, but are you sure you do not have your options (top right of initial post) switched to "Outline" ?

Edited by N3RGT
Sadly it's the usual riveting stuff on there..

"Bored...famous name game"

"Bored as Fluck"

"Song Title Game when bored as fxxx"

......and everyones favourite the "Numbers in Images game"

:D :sorry :D

And don't forget " New Lady Boy bar" with almost 50000 ( yes, FIFTYTHOUSAND) views! :sh

Chivas, sorry if you have tried this, but are you sure you do not have your options (top right of initial post) switched to "Outline" ?

Yep thanks-must have defaulted to that setting at some point.

You would think that soi 7 geezer would have been able to point that out to me ??

QUOTE (N3RGT @ Dec 29 2009, 05:25 PM)

You would think that soi 7 geezer would have been able to point that out to me ??

HHmmmm..... have to agree with you there.. perhaps he was keeping it a secret :rolleyes:

In 14 linked one-word posts.... :D