Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Susuki Skywave

2007 Susuki Skywave for sale 400cc mint condition asking 295,000 baht. Also comes with number plate 999 and the green book. The licence plate is worth 70,000 baht to buy but its included in the sale at no extra cost.

Only has 4000 km on clock and full alarm system

PICT00071.jpg

PICT00053.jpg

PICT0006.jpg

PICT0003.jpg

PICT0004.jpg

PICT0002.jpg

Out of curiosity,why is the plate worth 70k?
9999, very lucky number for Thais.

There was an auction of plates for cars not long back and

The most expensive number was GOR Yor 9999, went to Mr. PAnu Buppawet, a transportation Bureau staff officer, with the price of 1,100,000 Baht.

9999, very lucky number for Thais.

There was an auction of plates for cars not long back and

The most expensive number was GOR Yor 9999, went to Mr. PAnu Buppawet, a transportation Bureau staff officer, with the price of 1,100,000 Baht.

And he is on a salary of Bt15,000 a month !

• 2 years later...

lol. Nice bike, and may well be worth 295k, but... who on here would pay 70k for a damn license plate? I mean.. come on. Sure some Thai's would... and they believe in ghosts too.

lol. Nice bike, and may well be worth 295k, but... who on here would pay 70k for a damn license plate? I mean.. come on. Sure some Thai's would... and they believe in ghosts too.

People pay big money in the UK just to have a licence plate which spells someone funny. I can't imagine why they are so stupid but up to them.

People pay big money in the UK just to have a licence plate which spells someone funny. I can't imagine why they are so stupid but up to them.

Over the years personalised plates have been a pretty good investment..