Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Special Guest Band From The Uk. Goobergun!

The Blues Factory is proud to announce that a new and up and coming band "Goobergun" from the UK will be performing in the bar on Tuesday 2nd February as part of their Asian tour.

n6559349016_1331.jpg

Goobergun

Any stage, anywhere, any time, Goober Gun bring stadium sized rock, unforgettable melodies and great harmonies with a full on, engaging and energetic live performance.

With influences such as Def Leppard, Cheap Trick, The Wildhearts and Jimmy Eat World, Goober Gun craft slabs of anthemic modern rock, combined with a lyrical and musical depth that has won over audiences around the UK and beyond.

They will be performing along with The Blues Machine and of course Lam Morrison and The Rock Machine.

Doors open at 9pm with all drinks (except remy, breezers or cocktails) at 100bht except draught beer which is 50bht until 1000 pm.

Music from 945pm with Goobergun taking the stage sometime after.

Hope to see you there.

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately one of the Goobergun members has fallen ill whilst on tour so they will have to return to the UK so I'm sorry to say that the Blues Factory gig has been postponed. :D

Nevertheless later in the year we hope to see them again in Thailand and play in the bar as well as other venues.

Thanks

David. :)

Unfortunately one of the Goobergun members has fallen ill whilst on tour so they will have to return to the UK so I'm sorry to say that the Blues Factory gig has been postponed. :D

Nevertheless later in the year we hope to see them again in Thailand and play in the bar as well as other venues.

Thanks

David. :)

Jesus...I almost puked listening to this crap. You should be thankful they cancelled.

Jesus...I almost puked listening to this crap. You should be thankful they cancelled.

Why bother to post as your opinion doesn't really mean that much to me :D especially when they're traveling around Asia doing what they love AND getting paid for it? :D

Edited by davethailand

Hey Dave, fuck the stupid cunt with the ngative comments, keep on doing what you do best, no one can knock you for your great efforts and your great bar with great music. See you soon, Mick

Hey Dave, fuck the stupid cunt with the ngative comments, keep on doing what you do best, no one can knock you for your great efforts and your great bar with great music. See you soon, Mick

Cheers mate.

:D

Ahh the Blues Factory - has to be the best place in Pattaya for REAL MUSIC

Dave - dont let some fool get under your skin - You guys have a great venue and the number of customer that turn up every nite confirms that - especially as it has been rather quiet in some of the traps lately.

My only complaint is that LAM comes on to late - surely at his age he should be in bed earlier :D

cheers

Ahh the Blues Factory - has to be the best place in Pattaya for REAL MUSIC

Dave - dont let some fool get under your skin - You guys have a great venue and the number of customer that turn up every nite confirms that - especially as it has been rather quiet in some of the traps lately.

My only complaint is that LAM comes on to late - surely at his age he should be in bed earlier :D

cheers

Your not wrong about Lam mate, I've managed to get him to start on time at 1230am on Saturdays etc but Wednesdays should be 1130 but he still creeps in at 12. :D

:D

Hi Dave

I see 'Rolling Stone' still have posters up for them on 3rd Feb. They originally had two dates but they've crossed one out so it now just says 3rd.

Ian the bass player emailed me last night, they are taking Tim (the sick guy) back to the UK, all dates are off.

Shame but they said they would love to do it again later in the year.

This is the mail I got on Facebook.-

Hi everyone

We have some news about the current Goober Gun Taiwan / Thailand Tour

All the rest of the shows have been postponed as Tim is in hospital at the moment, and when he's better he'll be flying back to the UK to recover...

Tim caught a virus before the final two Taiwan shows, but like the rock hard trooper he is, played the gigs...Then on Sunday he was eventually taken to hospital, where he remains at the moment.

Tim's in great spirits, although the virus is still unknown. Please send him get well messages to his page, or to us and we'll pass them on...

He is being very well looked after and all the rest of the guys cancelled our Thailand flights to stay with him, so until he is better Taiwan is our new home :-)

It's bitterly disappointing for the tour to end like this...but the promoters still want us to play and we'll be re-booking the shows for later this year, and it'll be great...

So for now we're in Taiwan...the shows were great, the people are amazing and we're making the best out of a pretty unlucky hand...

Tim will be fighting fit as soon as possible, and see you all soon

Ian, Gav, Tim, Jon and Matt

Edited by davethailand
Why bother to post as your opinion doesn't really mean that much to me :rolleyes: especially when they're traveling around Asia doing what they love AND getting paid for it? ;)

So you can have an opinion and others cant no doubt your daddy would be ashamed of your attitude :allright think stupid before you post.

was the illness drug related ?

Edited by judd
So you can have an opinion and others cant no doubt your daddy would be ashamed of your attitude :rolleyes: think stupid before you post.

was the illness drug related ?

Of course people are entitled to their opinion and as you can see I aired mine. Normally I wouldn't but it was a rude comment in my opinion about a band that were going to perform in my bar and unfortunately one of them has caught a non drug related virus and is very sick. Not the perfect time IMO to post a sarcastic comment.

I think my Father wouldn't have been as polite.

:allright

Of course people are entitled to their opinion and as you can see I aired mine. Normally I wouldn't but it was a rude comment in my opinion about a band that were going to perform in my bar and unfortunately one of them has caught a non drug related virus and is very sick. Not the perfect time IMO to post a sarcastic comment.

I think my Father wouldn't have been as polite.

:rolleyes:

Im letting the whole thing go...I like The Bar, I like Dave. I checked out the music...it sucked IMHO. Nuff said.

Im letting the whole thing go...I like The Bar, I like Dave. I checked out the music...it sucked IMHO. Nuff said.

Fair enough mate, I'm genuinely sorry if I appeared rude, came at a wrong time as from what I'd heard the guys did a great job in Taipei and Taiwan and were very entertaining and also really nice guys and I felt sorry for them as they had quite a few gigs both here in Pattaya and in Bangkok.

Edited by davethailand
Fair enough mate, I'm genuinely sorry if I appeared rude, came at a wrong time as from what I'd heard the guys did a great job in Taipei and Taiwan and were very entertaining and also really nice guys and I felt sorry for them as they had quite a few gigs both here in Pattaya and in Bangkok.

cheers