Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having been to Patts on numerous occasions I am yet to find a decent place where you can find a damn good Sunday dinner, I'm getting sick of chicken on a stick :ang2

nickys bar on bukaow or pig and whistle soi 7 are both very good mate :rolleyes:

nickys bar on bukaow or pig and whistle soi 7 are both very good mate :ang2

was gonna suggest the pig and whistle as well, it never fails to provide a hearty meal, the fried brekkie is great, and walking distance back to my hotel to park the previous nights dinner!!

was gonna suggest the pig and whistle as well, it never fails to provide a hearty meal, the fried brekkie is great, and walking distance back to my hotel to park the previous nights dinner!!

Have ya had the fish and chips? i couldn't eat it all . fuckin luvly :ang2

A few years ago, the Queen Vic had a nice beef, lamb, ham, and something or other roast with yorkshire pudding. I don't know if it's still on, because I haven't been able to get out and about at supper time, but if it is, it was very good.

A few years ago, the Queen Vic had a nice beef, lamb, ham, and something or other roast with yorkshire pudding. I don't know if it's still on, because I haven't been able to get out and about at supper time, but if it is, it was very good.

i know the meal ya mean roy had it back in feb last year . very nice indeed :rolleyes:

but for breakfast (english ones) nickys bar on bukaow is the best ive tried :ang2

Robins Nest on Soi bukaow gets my votes having eaten in all the places mentioned with the exception of Nickys. You get a lovely carvery on a Sunday very reasonable and plenty of whatever you want including roast beef. The only thing did annoy me was a westerner, obviously management who sat inside on his laptop smoking away when I was eating. I hate the smoke but what the heck it leave the field open for me to fart !!! lol

nickys bar on bukaow or pig and whistle soi 7 are both very good mate :clueless

Hi Villa

I've already tried Pig&Whistle & agree about both the quality and quantity of their specials (esp bangers&mash!!)

You've plugged your mates place (Nickys) a few times but I can't seem to find it on Photoguide, Anywhere close to the market? any landmark close by ?

cheers rogero 1luv

Hi Villa

I've already tried Pig&Whistle & agree about both the quality and quantity of their specials (esp bangers&mash!!)

You've plugged your mates place (Nickys) a few times but I can't seem to find it on Photoguide, Anywhere close to the market? any landmark close by ?

cheers rogero :clueless

I tried to edit my post but couldn't figure out how,

Was only going to say I just realised you wouldn't have your attention on the board with the footy on,

Dunn & Millner have confirmed your final place against the Mancs (well one of them, good luck!)

rogero 1luv

Here is the information I found on the most amazing food I have had for the price in Thailand. This place is full of 99.9% Thai. I could not get over how good the huge prawns were. This is a fun place to go to also with your TG. By far I think this is the best deal on a restaurant in Pattaya and its worth finding and eating there.

NINJA Moo Kratah Korea BBQ EAT UNLIMITED; BUFFET costs 139 baht also on Pattaya 3rd road and eat as much as you like or include seafood like prawns and crabs etc 200baht. You do the cooking and theres everything from ice cream, desert, rice, noodles all the meats from honey pork to steak, salads, noodles and vegetables and pay for your water, ice and beer but the best value as you can eat as much as you want. This is the No1 restaurant for Korean BBQs in Pattaya.

I pulled this off of BKKTONITE.com and no I didn't write it.

I tried to edit my post but couldn't figure out how,

Was only going to say I just realised you wouldn't have your attention on the board with the footy on,

Dunn & Millner have confirmed your final place against the Mancs (well one of them, good luck!)

rogero :gulp

Hello mate here ya go and say allo to tav for me will ya ,tell him ian says up the villa .

http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/?vXuRU7Grkc8C

not the easiest place to get to for the average whorist though is it

If memory serves me right that's over in the "Darkside" in't it ?? But for an afternoon and then to the local bars, sounds like aSunday to remember :gulp