Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the information I found on the most amazing food I have had for the price in Thailand. This place is full of 99.9% Thai. I could not get over how good the huge prawns were. This is a fun place to go to also with your TG. By far I think this is the best deal on a restaurant in Pattaya and its worth finding and eating there.

NINJA Moo Kratah Korea BBQ EAT UNLIMITED; BUFFET costs 139 baht also on Pattaya 3rd road and eat as much as you like or include seafood like prawns and crabs etc 200baht. You do the cooking and theres everything from ice cream, desert, rice, noodles all the meats from honey pork to steak, salads, noodles and vegetables and pay for your water, ice and beer but the best value as you can eat as much as you want. This is the No1 restaurant for Korean BBQs in Pattaya.

I pulled this off of BKKTONITE.com and no I didn't write it.

been there once with 7 TG's and it was a good deal for the price, one of the better "thai BBQ" type of places.

total bill was under 2k. i'm not very handy cooking with chop sticks, thank god i had enough girls to cook for me :banghead

but...didn't see any SUNDAY ROAST :gulp :D that OP was looking for

The Ritz on Yamato is renowned for It's English breakfast and Sunday roast.

post-4602-1264030928.gif

not the easiest place to get to for the average whorist though is it

That seems to be the case yes, so many seem to fail at grabbing a baht bus/mototaxi and telling the driver you want to go to Soi Khao Noi.

Edited by Fondles
That seems to be the case yes, so many seem to fail at grabbing a baht bus/mototaxi and telling the driver you want to go to Soi Khao Noi.

60 Baht on a motor bike taxi from Soi Yamato. :gulp

60 Baht on a motor bike taxi from Soi Yamato. :P

And yet so so many fail in such a simple task.

Getting on a motosai and asking to go to Soi Dianna nobody seems to have a problem, doing the exact same yet changing the name of the destination..... seems 90% climb aboard the fail boat on this one.

Edited by Fondles
And yet so so many fail in such a simple task.

Getting on a motosai and asking to go to Soi Dianna nobody seems to have a problem, doing the exact same yet changing the name of the destination..... seems 90% climb aboard the fail boat on this one.

Maybe its all the bad publicity Uno gets off of LK Metro area? :rolleyes:

BushCraft came here last week, so maybe he can give an up to date review of our Sunday Lunch. If you haven't tried us, then, as others have suggested, make a day of it! come for Sunday lunch from 2pm, speak to Craig (me!) and I'll happily point you in the right direction for some fun on the Darkside. Dao, Blacksheep, BP2 and many many more and not forgetting to finish it of with Nois Bar. Your sure a very 'different' day

Thanks to all that have suggested my gaff :wub:

BushCraft came here last week, so maybe he can give an up to date review of our Sunday Lunch. If you haven't tried us, then, as others have suggested, make a day of it! come for Sunday lunch from 2pm, speak to Craig (me!) and I'll happily point you in the right direction for some fun on the Darkside. Dao, Blacksheep, BP2 and many many more and not forgetting to finish it of with Nois Bar. Your sure a very 'different' day

Thanks to all that have suggested my gaff :wub:

Only too happy to oblige. Went to Cafe Uno for the first time with my Thai girlfriend and her adult daughter last Sunday. They had never had a proper English lunch before, and were sceptical until the meals arrived. Ended up with 3 clean plates, they loved it and so did I - top marks. Good food, well prepared and plenty of it at a decent price. I've previously had the occasional Sunday roast at the Queen Vic - no complaints there either - but Cafe Uno is well worth the trip out to the Darkside. Needless to say I had to pass on a visit to Dao Bar afterwards ..

And Craig's a good bloke, looks after his guests.

• 3 months later...

last year i walked from top of pattata klang

across sukhumvit

which was an experience

like trying to cross a 8 lane motorway

then upsoi khow noi

made it as far as noisbar

had 2 rest for a bit

got a baht bus back

Robins nest has a good Sunday roast but I heard it had changed hands ??? it was Robins before I went away for Sonkran and ....?????

• 1 month later...

SUNDAY ROAST, where to get a decent Sunday dinner in Patts?

After being here off n on for nearly a decade and a half

I can say unequivocally

That

Thankfully I have no fooking idea

Robins nest has a good Sunday roast but I heard it had changed hands ??? it was Robins before I went away for Sonkran and ....?????

I went there on the Sunday during Songkran. Popped in during the afternoon to ask what time they stopped serving and was told 11 PM. Returned at 10 PM for a pig out only to be told that they had finished serving early due to Songkran :rolleyes: All the food was still laid out on the table and the retaurant was still open but I guess nobody available to serve it up. TIT :unsure:

Was fucking looking forward to it all day :cry2

• 1 month later...

If you are in Jomtien, pop along for a Sunday roast at Timbos restaurant in Jomtien Beach condo. This sunday it is New Zealand leg of lamb with roast potatoes and mint sauce. It's the home made gravy that is so special. The sunday specials are limited and very popular, so if you don't want to be disappointed, phone to reserve one on 081 686 5575

Jomtien beach condo. is approx 1k along the beach road from Dongtan corner, next to Villa Navin. Timbos is about 100m insde, next to S2 entrance.

I go to Robin's on soi buakhow. If lard asses smoke up a storm I change my seat.

BTW, is there any diff between the buakhow Robin's and the Diana? Haven't been to the Diana one.

• 5 weeks later...
If you are in Jomtien, pop along for a Sunday roast at Timbos restaurant in Jomtien Beach condo. This sunday it is New Zealand leg of lamb with roast potatoes and mint sauce. It's the home made gravy that is so special. The sunday specials are limited and very popular, so if you don't want to be disappointed, phone to reserve one on 081 686 5575 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              081 686 5575      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Jomtien beach condo. is approx 1k along the beach road from Dongtan corner, next to Villa Navin. Timbos is about 100m insde, next to S2 entrance.

I've just returned from Timbo's after sampling the roast lamb dinner. Consisted of almost half a plateful of roast lamb, 4 roast potatoes, brocolli, carrots, a slice of pumpkin, mint sauce and a boat full of delicious gravy. All perfectly cooked and so tasty. Cost 285 baht. Well worth a visit. I believe that the roast lamb special is available on alternate Sundays only. Image0101.jpg