Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This weekend the special for both Saturday and Sunday is a 300gm pork chop served with roast potatoes, roast pumpkin, brocolli, carrots, home made apple sauce and our special gravy..............all for 195 bht.

No need to book........just come on down and enjoy !

This weekend the special for both Saturday and Sunday is a 300gm pork chop served with roast potatoes, roast pumpkin, brocolli, carrots, home made apple sauce and our special gravy..............all for 195 bht.

No need to book........just come on down and enjoy !

Timbo's restaurant, Jomtien beach condo.

Forgot to add what my restaurant was called......... sorry.........late night !!!

I had this on sunday and it was cooked to perfection the gravy was indeed special.I look forward to going here again for your weekend specials.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a reminder that we have New Zealand leg of lamb as our Sunday special roast tomorrow here at Timbo's in Jomtien.

Served with roast potatoes, roast pumpkin, carrots, brocolli, mint sauce and gravy. it is available from midday and costs 285 bht.

Please call 081 686 5575 or 085 838 7308 to reserve a meal if possible so that we have some idea of how many legs we have to cook, though we always add some extra for walk in customers.

There is plenty of parking here at Jomtien Beach Condominum so come on over and enjoy a relaxed Sunday lunch

I thought he was looking for some decent food...

Couldn't resist.

Tch tch...as one knows, to eat well in England, you have to eat breakfast for every meal.

Breakfasts we do well.......

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The sportman - carvery - choice of 5 joints even have 2 beef joints - one medium rare 1 welldone ( I had a mix of the lot) - tons of trimmings and constantly being refreshed so that you have full counter of veggies - you will have a job to finish but the quality is awesome - this is maybe one of priciest at 495 bath but was well worth it.

• 3 weeks later...
Having been to Patts on numerous occasions I am yet to find a decent place where you can find a damn good Sunday dinner, I'm getting sick of chicken on a stick :allright

Pig & Whistle gets my vote.

If you are in BKK avoid eating at the German Beer Garden on Soi 7. I got a real good case of food poison there. Doctor told me they probably cut up their salad on the same cutting board they cut up the chicken.