Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

How do you upload a picture?

How do you upload a picture?

When you are entering a post, you will see a button (in lower right corner) to browse your computer for the file to upload. After you find the file, click on the upload button that is right. It is best to resize images to a reasonable size before uploading. 2MB is the maximum size allowed.

When you are entering a post, you will see a button (in lower right corner) to browse your computer for the file to upload. After you find the file, click on the upload button that is right. It is best to resize images to a reasonable size before uploading. 2MB is the maximum size allowed.

I'v done that, and have a pic on my profile but the weird part is it wont come on on the side when I leave a message like you guys. Does it take sometime or does admin have to reveiw it 1st or something?

I'v done that, and have a pic on my profile but the weird part is it wont come on on the side when I leave a message like you guys. Does it take sometime or does admin have to reveiw it 1st or something?

It should be right away, as I recall, if the size is within limits I don't know why you are having trouble. Don't worry, someone will know.

Yes, you do have a "personal photo" on your profile, so you did successfully upload a picture.

Where did you want the picture to show up? In a post on the forum, or as your avatar next to your user information?

The picture you uploaded is only shown on your personal profile page!

To have a small picture or avatar next to your postings you must click on

"My Controls" on top of page and then under "Menu" on the left side you'll

find "Edit avatar settings" under "Personal profile",

click on that and you can now upload a avatar-picture with following maximum size:

"-not bigger than 150 pixels by 100 pixels in size, and not larger than 60 KB.

The following file types are allowed: gif,jpeg,jpg,swf,png-"

Plahgat

The picture you uploaded is only shown on your personal profile page!

To have a small picture or avatar next to your postings you must click on

"My Controls" on top of page and then under "Menu" on the left side you'll

find "Edit avatar settings" under "Personal profile",

click on that and you can now upload a avatar-picture with following maximum size:

"-not bigger than 150 pixels by 100 pixels in size, and not larger than 60 KB.

The following file types are allowed: gif,jpeg,jpg,swf,png-"

Plahgat

Sweet I think it worded now. Thank you so much :unsure:

Edited by Thailand_New