Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Best place for pizza

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is a tough question. The only pizza in Thailand that I've found was in Phuket. In my home town, there is a locally famous parlor, known for the best pizza in town. I think it is. However when

aussiechic pretty well nails it. In that extensive discussion, it was agreed that every pizza place in Pattaya is truly excellent.   Or, to put it another way, no pizza place in Pattaya has stood ou

] I don't know. I can say, it's a great place to eat, and not just Pizza. Cafe Uno has excellent food. They have with out a doubt the best burger in Pattaya.

Thanks for the Cafe Uno praise guys, my dough is home made from 2 types of Italian imported flour, our sauce is rich and toppings both fresh and the best I can source, button mushrooms not Thai, high quality cheese, German salami (peperoni) If your gonna give us a try,may I recommend the 'Wan Special'

Thanks 1luv

Can you do me one with a BBQ sauce base please?

Well I eat Pizza everywhere in the world. I would vote for Pizza BIG. I have not been to Cafe Uno but will check it out on my next trip to compare.

Edited by peteflys

There is (or was) a good place next door to the RooBar on 3rd rd,it was looking for a new owner last year but if still there I would give it another go when (make that if at 47 baht to the £) I get there this year.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cocodile
Cafe Uno gets my vote as the best pizza aswell :allright

Rinya House on soi lengkee do a good one aswell

Do they serve Pizza Calzone also? :dirtylook:

Do they serve Pizza Calzone also? :dirtylook:

]

I don't know. I can say, it's a great place to eat, and not just Pizza. Cafe Uno has excellent food. They have with out a doubt the best burger in Pattaya.

• Downvote 1
  • 1 month later...

We ordered pizza from Nick The Pizza several times late night and they were fast and good. They also have a number of other dishes such as pasta, wings, ect which they deliver to your hotel.

• 5 weeks later...

Im gunna try Cafe Uno on my next trip as it gets so many votes.

Globetrotter used to be my favourite until i tried "Pattaya Pizza"

PATTAYA PIZZA

oops, whilst researching fer this post I've discovered that Cafe Uno is closed and now there is a restaurant called "World of Sports."

the initial reviews make it sound like its not as good as the old Cafe Uno.

• 3 weeks later...
cosa nostra up soi 7 on the left hand side as u walk up from beach road, its in the alcove with the walk through to central rd bloody amazing

Agreed, best pizza I've had in Patts although I order from their Soi Bua Khao branch.

I shall have to try Cafe Uno sounds great. That little place on Soi Diane next to the Heartbeat Bar isn't bad for a quick slice especially late at night.

Pizza is ok, fills a hole but it's way too expensive.

There is (or was) a good place next door to the RooBar on 3rd rd,it was looking for a new owner last year but if still there I would give it another go when (make that if at 47 baht to the £) I get there this year.

The place that was next to the ROO bar was Scobeys Pizza. Was run by a california guy and his son.

The place has closed and now it is a bar if I am not mistaken. To bad, as it was the best pizza in Pattaya....

My 11 yr old son is with me at the moment........In between costing me a fortune... boxing,golf,tennis,squash.go-karts, BB gun, jet ski and pool he entertains himself with pizza testing. He assures me that Pan pan Central festival is without peer. I accept his expertise in this field of research. Not a fan of pizza, I console myself with the excellent penne al arabiatta, a singha and leering through the window at the girls.

Yesterday we went to Cafe del Mar and it's pizza 'Mexicana' was crowned the new champion by my, epicure offspring.

I had a great Panang gai and a good if expensive Aussie Chardonnay.

• 2 years later...

1) Pizza Big in Naklua

2) Dao Cafe on the Darkside

3) Pizza, Pizza at the Avenue

In that order.

The best place for to eat pizza in Phuket no doubt, La Capannina in Kata beach

In Bangkok I remember Scoozi in Suriwonge rd. or Bella Napoli in Sukhumvit Soi 31

In Pattaya Hopf's not so bad, but the best place for to eat an Italian is Pizza Big in Naklua

• 3 weeks later...

I ordered from the Pizza Company tonight. Delivery was quick and the pizza was very good Lots of cheese and pepperoni. I ordered wings and they included a small loaf of bread and a pasta side. Cost was 530 Baht.

Edited by BigDUSA