Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Hi Guys, well started to get some new talent in the bar and the ago-go with a bit of luck will be up at the end of the month. Why not pop in and see some of the new girls at Fantasy bar, which is located in the new Simon beer bar complex 2, Walking Street. Hope to see you soon.

map1.jpg

PIC00011.jpg

PIC00017.jpg

PIC00028.jpg

PIC00034.jpg

PIC00045.jpg

PIC00036.jpg

PIC00057.jpg

PIC00046.jpg

PIC00060.jpg

PIC00038.jpg

Edited by Edpod
Hi Guys, well started to get some new talent in the bar and the ago-go with a bit of luck will be up at the end of the month. Why not pop in and see some of the new girls at Fantasy bar, which is located in the new Simon beer bar complex 2. I will be getting some pics tonight and will post later. Hope to see you soon.

Sounds good Ed, hope things are going well. Can't wait to see the talent. Will definitely check the place out next time.

Hi Guys, well started to get some new talent in the bar and the ago-go with a bit of luck will be up at the end of the month. Why not pop in and see some of the new girls at Fantasy bar, which is located in the new Simon beer bar complex 2. I will be getting some pics tonight and will post later. Hope to see you soon.

Ed, I am not coming to Patts again! Every time I come, something bad happens to you (well maybe this time it was good) :P Anyway good luck with the new venture...if it has a chance to succeed, you are the one person to make it a success.... :rolleyes:

P.S. When is the webcam coming?

Edited by davebuczek

Good luck with your new venture. There was me thinking I didn't have to bring Walkers Cheese & Onion with me again, maybe I will if I'm to be welcomed at the Fantasy Bar. In town mid-March so will probably see you then. Hurry up with those photos too. :rolleyes:

Glyn.

Hi Ed!

One of those days you will find a lost swedish guy standing outside your bar with vodka and cheece in his hand asking, please do yo have a bastard called Ed working here?

Hi Guys, well started to get some new talent in the bar and the ago-go with a bit of luck will be up at the end of the month. Why not pop in and see some of the new girls at Fantasy bar, which is located in the new Simon beer bar complex 2, Walking Street. Hope to see you soon.

PIC00060.jpg

She looks my old friend Sunny. She was just working on Soi Happy last October. She moves around more than Mayflower.

• 4 weeks later...