Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Just seen on Netflights that Thai have reduced their return fare to £619 for early July. Eva are offering a return at £614.

The main benefit with Thai is that they have a lunchtime flight in both directions which gives me a few more hours in Pattaya. Also one of my gripes with Eva is that their on board wine is CRAP.

However the advantage with Eva is that their planes are nice new ones with entertainment in seats.

Has anyone any idea what sort of aircraft Thai are now using on the UK - Thailand run. Still the clapped out old stock or nicely refurbed jobs ? 2guns

ello mate,

i'm booked to fly with Thai on the 20th feb on a lunch time flight and its the 747-400, one of their older planes, with no personal IFE which is a shame.

i do find it funny as a flight from the UK, you would think was one of their money makers and as such you would think they would pop on a good plane!!.

but then again this is thai so their logic aint the same as ours, so probably just think, why should we change people are buying seats!!

paid £520 for mine, 2 week return

Edited by agogogaran
ello mate,

i'm booked to fly with Thai on the 20th feb on a lunch time flight and its the 747-400, one of their older planes, with no personal IFE which is a shame.

i do find it funny as a flight from the UK, you would think was one of their money makers and as such you would think they would pop on a good plane!!.

but then again this is thai so their logic aint the same as ours, so probably just think, why should we change people are buying seats!!

Excellent, I will be in Thailand at the same time as you, fancy a meeting?

Excellent, I will be in Thailand at the same time as you, fancy a meeting?

yea best friend bar complex beach rd in the boxing ring, oh and my avatar is a pic of me so if you see my tat when your hobbling behind me with your zimmer frame say hi

again stop thread fucking

yea best friend bar complex beach rd in the boxing ring, oh and my avatar is a pic of me so if you see my tat when your hobbling behind me with your zimmer frame say hi

Sorry will be in Unon Thani then Bkk for a day.

You don't scare me pal, boxing ring, faf, think that means rules? I dropped younger and bigger than you recently, it's about what we call 'ticker' mate, and you haven't got it.

Sorry will be in Unon Thani then Bkk for a day.

You don't scare me pal, boxing ring, faf, think that means rules? I dropped younger and bigger than you recently, it's about what we call 'ticker' mate, and you haven't got it.

funny i dont remember mentioning a day chicken shit.

ticker......is that something u got that probably will pack up in a few years u old fart.

stop thread fucking

Never book a flight more than 3 months in advance, none of the discounts are available.

Bet you any money the EVA flight is less tham £480 if you book it around May time.

That is not strictly true and might depend on the time of year you are traveling.

Just seen on Netflights that Thai have reduced their return fare to £619 for early July. Eva are offering a return at £614.

The main benefit with Thai is that they have a lunchtime flight in both directions which gives me a few more hours in Pattaya. Also one of my gripes with Eva is that their on board wine is CRAP.

However the advantage with Eva is that their planes are nice new ones with entertainment in seats.

Has anyone any idea what sort of aircraft Thai are now using on the UK - Thailand run. Still the clapped out old stock or nicely refurbed jobs ? :banghead

As a last resort,you could check their website or give them a call.............. :banghead

ello mate,

When did TG ever have IFE in coach from the UK?

Cheers :banghead

LiA

When did TG ever have IFE in coach from the UK?

Cheers :beer

LiA

Last year when the A340 replaced one of the 747s for a couple of months. I'm sure there was a thread dedicated to the occasion.

Edited by CheshireTom
Never book a flight more than 3 months in advance, none of the discounts are available.

Bet you any money the EVA flight is less tham £480 if you book it around May time.

If you have to book it now from BKK- LHR return in May, it works out over a £1K @ 51bht- GBP.

A lonely summer for me and Herb lies ahead this year. :allright

On the plus side, money saved, will get the motorbike back on the road. Sex, or a burn up to Brighton and other places ? It's a hard one to call. :beer

If you have to book it now from BKK- LHR return in May, it works out over a £1K @ 51bht- GBP.

A lonely summer for me and Herb lies ahead this year. :allright

On the plus side, money saved, will get the motorbike back on the road. Sex, or a burn up to Brighton and other places ? It's a hard one to call. :beer

You can hop on the bike every day......well maybe not in Blighty but here you can.Save up and do the other hopping later in LOS.

Edited by LTGTR

Oh good, another tattooed lout wandering around Pattaya without a shirt on, we are short of those. :party
Oh good, another tattooed lout wandering around Pattaya without a shirt on, we are short of those. :bigsmile:

lol dont worry i'm the complete opposite from a lout, i dont drink much, dont smoke, everyone get treated with respect.

only people that deserve a slap like captain kirk will ever see the not so nice side to me, and then its done with the upmost civility !!

been comming for 10 years and never had a cross word with anyone..apart from a thai bird who tried to kill me for butterflying !!!!

only people that deserve a slap like captain kirk will ever see the not so nice side to me, and then its done with the upmost civility !!

Never seen anyone get a slap with with the utmost civility :rolleyes:

Have not flown Thai for many years because of the price, prefer China, Eva or Emirates but coming over for Songkran and will fly with them as £567 LHR is a good price, maybe they are getting more competative.

Never seen anyone get a slap with with the utmost civility :rolleyes:

Have not flown Thai for many years because of the price, prefer China, Eva or Emirates but coming over for Songkran and will fly with them as £567 LHR is a good price, maybe they are getting more competative.

oh its everso civilised, once they have come round from being knocked out, i help them pick up their teeth lol

thai was the cheapest direct flight i could find £520, and as ive given up smoking now i can manage it easy!!!

I was thinking that it may have done while giving you a lovebite on the back of your neck :rolleyes: :unsure:

lol u seem to have me confused with villa!!!!

happy to say i'mvery much hetro, but if i was gonna be a bummer, i'd have to be a giver!! as being a taker is just gay :nod

lol u seem to have me confused with villa!!!!

happy to say i'mvery much hetro, but if i was gonna be a bummer, i'd have to be a giver!! as being a taker is just gay :unsure:

It's only gay if you push back, Villa told me that :rolleyes: