Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

yea best friend bar complex beach rd in the boxing ring, oh and my avatar is a pic of me so if you see my tat when your hobbling behind me with your zimmer frame say hi

again stop thread fucking

But surely having a tat of a christmas tree on your back is a bit seasonal isn't it??...Or is it a stick on one and you will replace it with a crucifix for Easter..

BTW nice red bra you are wearing too... :rolleyes:

But surely having a tat of a christmas tree on your back is a bit seasonal isn't it??...Or is it a stick on one and you will replace it with a crucifix for Easter..

BTW nice red bra you are wearing too... :allright

BRA???? u should get yourself to spec-savers matey

and it aint no chrimbo tree either

post-7920-1264956714.jpg

Edited by agogogaran
BRA???? u should get yourself to spec-savers matey

and it aint no chrimbo tree either

Hehehe..thought I would bring in a bit of light hearted banter brought on by pure jealousy...and it is top chareon not spec savers.. :allright

Hehehe..thought I would bring in a bit of light hearted banter brought on by pure jealousy...and it is top chareon not spec savers.. :rolleyes:

lol dont worry u aint the first to call it a chrimbo tree, so next year i'm gonna have some tinsel inked on there !!

Bottom of your tat, red line around you, bra strap ?

no bikini lol

no its the bottom of the tat, with some naga heads with a lotus flower in the middle, atleast thats what its supposed to be :D

hahahahahha i'd never get that skint

It's OK I have a tat with LUFC at the top...but it is a bit smudged so the LU looks like TIT upside down....hahahahahahaah

This is a brilliant threadfuck... :chogdee