Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Mt Ttaxi has changed and has a website

Sorry if this has been done before but being new I cant see the rest of the board. I have been coming to Pattayafor a few years now and started using MrTtaxi about 2 years ago. I have just recommended him to a friend and at the bottom of his conformation email he says that one can now be booked via this website.

http://www.pttaxiservice.com/. I was quite surprised when I saw this. He used to have an office behind LK Metro, just of Soi Dianna, but he seems to have moved up in the world. Teh website gives prices to and from various places as well. I have to say I have used this service (assuming it is the same, but it should be!) about 20 times and have never been let down.

:rolleyes: D.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny, the phone numbers are not the ones I have for Mr.T

And thats your first post... methinks SCAM.

Guys, I would give this website a pass until we can confirm if it really is Mr.T. If it's not, then some enterprising BM is trying to hustle up some new customers using Mr.T's name - not a good way to start a business.

Frosty

Guys, I would give this website a pass until we can confirm if it really is Mr.T. If it's not, then some enterprising BM is trying to hustle up some new customers using Mr.T's name - not a good way to start a business.

Frosty

----- 转发邮件 ----

发件人: มานิตย์ ปานขาว <mr_ttaxi@hotmail.com>

收件人:

发送日期: 2010/1/29 (周五) 11:53:24 下午

主 题: RE: Taxi service to and from Pattaya 11th. February 2010

Hello

Everything confirm.Please look your name on the board at exit door when you arrived.If you have any problem please call 66 81-2587716.I charge you for taxi is 1,200 bath all include from old airport to Pattaya and 900 bath all include for return to new airport.

Thank you

Mr.T

Now you can booking at www.pttaxiservice.com

That is a C+P from the email. I don't care what you suspect, it came from his hotmail address. Fine welcome I get here. I've joined 2 more Pattaya sites, I'll see if I get a better greeting there.

Already did actually, but I didn't ask him for a quote, I asked him to confirm that this is his website, not a 3rd party that books him at a elevated rate.

We get all sorts of people linking fake websites on here... most of them fake. If this pans out, I will post here, and appologize... if not, I will make sure its deleted. Simple :)

Frosty

Edited by frostfire
Already did actually, but I didn't ask him for a quote, I asked him to confirm that this is his website, not a 3rd party that books him at a elevated rate.

We get all sorts of people linking fake websites on here... most of them fake. If this pans out, I will post here, and appologize... if not, I will make sure its deleted. Simple :)

Frosty

I can't say fairer than that pal, I look forward to the apology.

Frosty

I believe the website is a genuine one and not a scam,however it is NOT MR T-TAXI,this has been posted elsewhere,or maybe here, and it is a competitors website.

It has been mentioned here.. but no clear answer was given. Apparently Mr T is unable to work... an accident of some sort, but without an answer from his email saying this is his... then its someone trying to play themselves off as him, which is pretty crappy... will update as soon as (and if) I get a answer back from mr T.

Frosty

Sorry if this has been done before but being new I cant see the rest of the board. I have been coming to Pattayafor a few years now and started using MrTtaxi about 2 years ago. I have just recommended him to a friend and at the bottom of his conformation email he says that one can now be booked via this website.

http://www.pttaxiservice.com/. I was quite surprised when I saw this. He used to have an office behind LK Metro, just of Soi Dianna, but he seems to have moved up in the world. Teh website gives prices to and from various places as well. I have to say I have used this service (assuming it is the same, but it should be!) about 20 times and have never been let down.

:allright D.

I rang Mr T 5 minutes ago; the guy that answered the phone confirmed that Mr T still charges 1000 all inclusive from the airport to Pattaya and not 1200 like this con-artist is suggesting.

Edited by dontcha

No email back yet either... tho I saw on another thread that he may not be answering emails anymore since he is injured... Not sure.

My guess is that this company is not related to Mr. T, but maybe bought his email and or contacts when he was injured to try to get his customers. If so... then I would shy away from the company for not just admitting that to begin with :)

Frosty

I rang Mr T 5 minutes ago; the guy that answered the phone confirmed that Mr T still charges 1000 all inclusive from the airport to Pattaya and not 1200 like this con-artist is suggesting.

Guys, I don't see the problem here with the OP at all.

Certainly not enough to be making claims of fraud or deception.

dontcha, the 1200 baht quote was from Don Muang to Pattaya. That is what Mr. T would charge as well. Notice he said "old airport".

The website shows 900b PTY-SBoom and 1000b SBoom-PTY, exactly the same rates as Mr. T. Whether it is Mr. T who answers the phone or not, those are his rates, so I don't see where the word SCAM is appropriate without something to back it up.

Please realize that in Thailand, making such claims about a business without proof can lead to a libel charge.

So, where's the proof?

Guys, I don't see the problem here with the OP at all.

Certainly not enough to be making claims of fraud or deception.

dontcha, the 1200 baht quote was from Don Muang to Pattaya. That is what Mr. T would charge as well. Notice he said "old airport".

The website shows 900b PTY-SBoom and 1000b SBoom-PTY, exactly the same rates as Mr. T. Whether it is Mr. T who answers the phone or not, those are his rates, so I don't see where the word SCAM is appropriate without something to back it up.

Please realize that in Thailand, making such claims about a business without proof can lead to a libel charge.

So, where's the proof?

My apologies to backdoorboy as I did not see that it was the "old airport" that he meant.

i booked a taxi at mr t's office in january, looks like he's had a stroke. there was a young guy there taking the bookings. i presume part of the family. after looking at op's link i saw same young guy in one of the pics. looks like the young generation are taking the reigns and moving a little more upmarket.

I booked from that site for yesterday. The rate was 1000, the driver was there on time, no problems. The ride was good in a Toyota Innova? The only problem was I tried to book through the site and it did not work, so I emailed them directly.

well I have used him for a long time and I was lucky and got this new driver a lady named Meow she is really cute and a great driver. She drove me to Bangkok and back and it was a nice ride both ways 1000 Baht.

damn...1,000 baht is a nice price from swampy! hell 1200 is pretty good for don muang airport. going to have to email this gentleman here pretty soon. :allright

I booked a taxi by visiting Mr T's usual site in soi Diana (almost opposite Areca Lodge) a few days ago. A young guy took the booking and gave me a card with the Mr T taxi service advertised on it. A lady driver turned up at my hotel bang on time. Trouble free transportation to the airport.

well I have used him for a long time and I was lucky and got this new driver a lady named Meow she is really cute and a great driver. She drove me to Bangkok and back and it was a nice ride both ways 1000 Baht.

If that is the same

Meow" I have had her 3 times (in my dreams) she drives a black Honda! :banghead

Don't hold your breath, he's still waiting for his "Boss's" advice! :rolleyes:

:D

Frosty's an independent person. Nobody I know could afford to be his boss.

You, on the other hand, can be had for the price of a couple of draft beers. :P

Still waiting on a email from Mr T... and I forgot about the thread after I found out who the OP is. He's an ex/current troll and not worth any more of my time, IMHO. Would never use a website recommended by him for any reason.

Mr T has not replied... so I assume he is out of the picture, which will mean this is likely not his website. He may have sold to another company, who knows...

Frosty

Do i get my apology yet from frosty?

No luck for you. Nobody can verify this is Mr. T. He did not answer email... big surprise.

He likely sold out to a different firm since he cannot work, which means this is NOT his website. So... go troll somewhere.

Frosty