Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Pattaya Beer Garden introduces Bar Fines

I keep her for 2 weeks, never return to the bar. One girl less in the bar, 3k baht saved for me on daily bar fines.

Just a few thoughts

Cheers

P

The positive if that happens is that the FL is happy and will return after your finished with her also she may tell her friends about her good luck and they will show up looking for customers. More FLs hanging around the place then more customers in seats looking even if their is no longer a promotion going on. I think most guys would prefer going to a bar where there is no BF or marked up prices for L/Ds than one that does. The key is getting the FLs into the place and once there they need to hook up with customers so that they will continue to hang out at the PBG.

Pete you ought to look into leasing some of that space above you and put in some nice S/T type of rooms. If the TK Resort can make a go of it out in the boomdocks near Soi AR with the higher traffic around Walking St one would think it would be successful unless the lease is outrageous.

Edited by Emil

I have one question;

Am I forced to have sex with lady if she barfine me? Dude, your my pimp.! Forcing me across the border and feeding me drinks, then I have to have sex with women against my will.

I feel so dirty.

Do I have to call you Pimp Daddy?

I went down to PBG last night to check out the promo. It is a regular haunt of mine so my motivation wasnt necessarily to BF but I took a friend along from philippines. At about 7pm (one hour into the promo time) there were only 5-6 freelancers and about 20+ single guys. Nothing that really grabbed my attention so we went off to WS. I did see a couple of the promos on the ground while walking on Beach road so the word has got out but not much happening so far. ??

I went down to PBG last night to check out the promo. It is a regular haunt of mine so my motivation wasnt necessarily to BF but I took a friend along from philippines. At about 7pm (one hour into the promo time) there were only 5-6 freelancers and about 20+ single guys. Nothing that really grabbed my attention so we went off to WS. I did see a couple of the promos on the ground while walking on Beach road so the word has got out but not much happening so far. ??

Biggles, by 8:30 there were 40 girls in the bar and some extraordinarily cute ones as well. I'll keep working at getting them in early but it's a struggle :-)

Biggles, by 8:30 there were 40 girls in the bar and some extraordinarily cute ones as well. I'll keep working at getting them in early but it's a struggle :-)

Pete

I know you have this big thing about getting FLs into the bar but I don't understand why. If someone wants a FL, all they have to do is walk along Beach Road. I suspect it will be the same girls there as you will attract into PBG.

I love PBG and usually go there at least once a day when I'm in town. But it ain't for the FLs!

Cheers.

Bazle

Pete

I know you have this big thing about getting FLs into the bar but I don't understand why. If someone wants a FL, all they have to do is walk along Beach Road. I suspect it will be the same girls there as you will attract into PBG.

I love PBG and usually go there at least once a day when I'm in town. But it ain't for the FLs!

Cheers.

Bazle

Pete is still in the denial phase. :chogdee2

Well - I know what Peter is trying to do - and I hope he succeeds (even more than now). I also visit PBG regularily (when in town) and so far it has not really been for the FL's. But IF there was a good selection of FL's there I would MUCH rather find one there than risk the darkness on Beach Road. And even though I like to visit the bars and go gos just for fun I would be pleased to spend a lot more of my "searching time" in PBG :allright

• 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder that the promotion is still running and will continue through April and maybe beyond. It all happens, every Friday from 4 pm to 9 pm.

A few have asked how it is going.

It's been a good success on the girls side with lots of new ladies turning up to try there luck. Strangely for a promotion designed to get the girls in early it has resulted in the most girls being in the bar between 9 pm and 10 pm. That's because the normal late crowd still turn up around 9 pm and are bolstered by their sisters who came early for the promotion and stay on for a while.

On the guy side it has not been spectacularly successful. We are doing about 5 barfines a night. I budgeted for much more so don't be shy guys. See how the other half live, come in and get barfined. You know you want to :-)

PS

Don't be shy. I see quite a few hook ups being made but no barfine request. OK, it's only 200 baht but you may as well have it. This is supposed to be fun and it doesn't make you a cheap charlie. Mamasan AE is sad to have so little business.