Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I have just got a new pc cause my old one blew up :D i have an iphone full of choons, vids and apps plus all my numbers. Dose anyone know how to pull all the files off my iphone to my new pc :D

chock dee :D

I have just got a new pc cause my old one blew up :rolleyes: i have an iphone full of choons, vids and apps plus all my numbers. Dose anyone know how to pull all the files off my iphone to my new pc :D

chock dee :D

I'm not gonna be much help here except to say that it can be done. I have never had to do it, but I have an idea it won't be all that straight forward. There is plenty of software out there to do it and they all claim it will be easy... Maybe they are if one is computer savvy. Judging by some of your previous posts, I have a feeling your not all that tech savvy :D

Have you installed iTunes on your new PC yet? If not, the PC will not communicate with the iPhone. The only program you need on your PC regarding the iPhone is iTunes. It's a monster program that eats up a ton of hard disk space, but it's a must if you are an iPhone'r.

Have you installed iTunes on your new PC yet? If not, the PC will not communicate with the iPhone. The only program you need on your PC regarding the iPhone is iTunes. It's a monster program that eats up a ton of hard disk space, but it's a must if you are an iPhone'r.

REMEMBER: DO NOT sync your iphone to your new PC until you get the songs off of it and on to the PC. If you do, you will lose everything (don't ask me how I know).

No. Does that help? :rolleyes:

Glyn.

cheers :D :D :D

I'm not gonna be much help here except to say that it can be done. I have never had to do it, but I have an idea it won't be all that straight forward. There is plenty of software out there to do it and they all claim it will be easy... Maybe they are if one is computer savvy. Judging by some of your previous posts, I have a feeling your not all that tech savvy :D

Bollox :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

im not that stupid 2guns 2guns but thanks for caring stinker 1luv

I use a mac and have a pogram called senuti I am sure there is a pc version

thank fuck a sensible reply :beer :beer . but it dont work with my apps and numbers :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eyecrazy :eyecrazy :eyecrazy :eyecrazy :eyecrazy

you can sync your phone numbers with windows contacts on your PC, or with gmail if you use that for email. like someone else said dont sync the whole phone or it'll wipe out your music and vids. If someone knows how to pull the music and vids onto a new computer, i would be interested as well.

you can sync your phone numbers with windows contacts on your PC, or with gmail if you use that for email. like someone else said dont sync the whole phone or it'll wipe out your music and vids. If someone knows how to pull the music and vids onto a new computer, i would be interested as well.

senuti is a program that let's you take videos and music from your iPhone to you computer

senuti is a program that let's you take videos and music from your iPhone to you computer

Senuti looks great, but only seems to support Mac's. I looked into it and a program called Sharepod looks to do the same for PC's. I will probably try it in the coming days, and report back here if i can get it to work.

I tried Sharepod. plugged in the iPhone to the PC and it allowed me to transfer songs, videos, and pictures from the iPhone to the PC with no problem. Didn't need to start up iTunes either, you can then import your stuff to itunes to do that if you choose.

You can also add music or delete music on the iPhone thru the Sharepod program and not have to be required to do it thru itunes.

Thanks for the heads up on that Mac program CMC :D , allowed me to find this one for PC's.

Ive done it now used a program called igadget i downloaded a cracked version of thepiratebay :thumbup

i found if you back up your phone in i tunes it saves your apps and numbers but only save choons and vids purchased from itunes. all you pirate choons wont back up with out the above program :unsure: :D :beer :banghead :banghead :behead

Ive done it now used a program called igadget i downloaded a cracked version of thepiratebay :thumbup

i found if you back up your phone in i tunes it saves your apps and numbers but only save choons and vids purchased from itunes. all you pirate choons wont back up with out the above program :unsure: :D :beer :banghead :banghead :behead

Say it ain't so dude. Say you didn't synch your Iphone to Itunes....

what the fuck you on about you nutter :clueless

From your post it sounded like you synched your iphone to itunes before extracting the songs and saving them to your hard drive and lost a bunch of your "choons"

Maybe my Engleeesh no goodah. :banghead

From your post it sounded like you synched your iphone to itunes before extracting the songs and saving them to your hard drive and lost a bunch of your "choons"

Maybe my Engleeesh no goodah. :banghead

oh no mate all is fine :clueless

• 3 months later...

It can be done for the phone numbers, songs, and ringtones and also for the photos that you have under camera but you can't sync your photos in your albums under 'photos' or your videos without using a for pay third party program that I know of. First you have to have your phone numbers already in Outlook or the Mac equivalent, then just sync the phone again for just the contacts and calender and it will transfer all of your numbers to your Iphone. Do not sync your music or ringtones at this time.

To transfer your music and ringtones I use a free program called Ifunbox. Just look in your Iphone directory private/var/mobile/Media/iTunes_Control/Music and you should see a bunch of files name F00, F01, F02, those are your music files with strange names. Just highlight all of those, then drag them over to Itunes and Itunes will automatically reformat them to MP3s and rename them correctly. You will see maybe one out of twenty that has a strange name like HDIT but you can listen to the song and rename it to the correct name easily enough and like I said, ninety-five percent or more will be the correct name. Also do the same with your ringtones but you will have to rename all of them. My Iphone is jailbroke but I don't think that you have to have a jailbroken one for it to work. Good luck!