Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Chanpen bar opening Sunday 28th Feb.

Fah, the popular former entertainment manager of 3Som bar and guesthouse in Soi LK Metro, is opening a new bar and guesthouse named Chanpen in the market square, Soi Buakouw, this Sunday, 28th February.

There will be an opening party with food and live music on Sunday evening, and it would be great to have a good attendance.

There will be plenty of girls too, as the 11 rooms on the premises are currently let to 22 freelancers who will use the bar and the accompanying, very attractive short-term encounter room as a base for their .. er .. activities.

No barfines are payable in Chanpen bar, and there is no price premium for lady-drinks - you pay the same reasonable price.

Chanpen is located next-door to Sanya Apartments on the market square, near the Pattaya Tai end of Buakaow. Coming towards Pattaya Tai on Buakaow, turn left onto the square when you reach the first market stalls on the left, at the Family Mart. The bar is 100 yds down on the left.

Sorry, no pics yet, as we are still busy doing the place up for opening night.

Why would a person named Fah open a bar named after someone else ?

I hope it's the same one at 3Som that I was dying to see go.

Good Luck to her.

Wait a second, 11 rooms & 22 FLs, how many are in a room ?

Why would a person named Fah open a bar named after someone else ?

I hope it's the same one at 3Som that I was dying to see go.

Good Luck to her.

Wait a second, 11 rooms & 22 FLs, how many are in a room ?

No problem 2 sharing the room .2/3 ladies sharing rooms in Pattaya is the norm.

Ron sorry I can not make it down with Lin ,I wish you all the best in the Future.

Say Hi To Fah from Me and Lin.

Hope you can still make it to Khon Kaen ,we may be awayin Chaing Mia from 18th March for about week.

Take care my good friend

Fah, the popular former entertainment manager of 3Som bar and guesthouse in Soi LK Metro, is opening a new bar and guesthouse named Chanpen in the market square, Soi Buakouw, this Sunday, 28th February.

There will be an opening party with food and live music on Sunday evening, and it would be great to have a good attendance.

There will be plenty of girls too, as the 11 rooms on the premises are currently let to 22 freelancers who will use the bar and the accompanying, very attractive short-term encounter room as a base for their .. er .. activities.

No barfines are payable in Chanpen bar, and there is no price premium for lady-drinks - you pay the same reasonable price.

Isn't the 28th a Buddhist holiday? It's assuming a lot that the bar will be open, no matter playing live music and partying.

Isn't the 28th a Buddhist holiday? It's assuming a lot that the bar will be open, no matter playing live music and partying.

Yes, you're right, and I've only just found this out myself - duh! It appears that bars will not be allowed to do their stuff on the 28th. So we're having the opening party on Saturday 27th, no problem for us and we hope many will attend.

Ripe1: Chanpen (= full moon) is Fah's proper first name.

Some of the girls are 2 or 3 to a room, some prefer to live alone as they have a farang boyfriend etc. etc. I would think most are quite willing to be enticed into the ST room though.

I hope the new bar is a success.

Just one question though: What the fuck is an entertainment manager. 3Som bar is a just a average size bar and is this some piss take to try and make the bar out to be bigger and better than it actually is?

• 1 month later...