Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I have enquired about a booking there using their online booking form for 2 days in June, they have replied by asking for my credit card number by e.mail, I don`t think its a great idea to send these details, I like this hotel and would like to stay there.

screw the my friend, why give them this info

get a cab go there if they don't have a room ( which woul be a miracle lol for them ) just go to the next hotel near by in soi 4 you have a few hotels and more just a few steps away.

Darwin is ok though but nothin special.

Mail them and tell them that you are not willing to mail the this info they want, pay with paypall or on arrval. I must say that it should be afe to give them your cc info but if you don't want to just don't they have rooms or get a room from agoda.com asiarooms or any other site

\

enjoy your time and the pepper steak was good att their restaurant

Last year (June 2009), I was staying in Pattaya and was planning to spend the last 2 weeks of my holiday in Bangkok so I emailed them and they asked for credit card details.

I suggested to them that I would go to the Dynasty Inn Hotel in Pattaya [same owners] and pay deposit which they accepted.

When I went to the Dynasty Inn the receptionist made some calls and confirmed my reservation without any deposit being paid.

As others have said, just reply to them that you don't feel comfortable emailing your credit card information. I have stayed at the Dawin, Dynasty Inn and Dynasty Grande. None of them insisted on my c c number upfront. They replied to my email, in which I politely declined to give my cc details, by saying in effect, "Fine. Pay when you arrive."

Evil

:unsure:

screw the my friend, why give them this info

get a cab go there if they don't have a room ( which woul be a miracle lol for them ) just go to the next hotel near by in soi 4 you have a few hotels and more just a few steps away.

Darwin is ok though but nothin special.

Mail them and tell them that you are not willing to mail the this info they want, pay with paypall or on arrval. I must say that it should be afe to give them your cc info but if you don't want to just don't they have rooms or get a room from agoda.com asiarooms or any other site

\

enjoy your time and the pepper steak was good att their restaurant

Very nice Citin about 10 meters from that hotel.

thanks for the advise but I am now booked into the Majestic suites, much nearer the action and cheaper..small rooms though.

1luv woops sorry wrong thread :rolleyes: