Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Pig & Whistle Soi 7

Had dinner at the Pig & Whistle and the fish & chip was excellent. Fish was excellent with two big pieces.

Had dinner at the Pig & Whistle and the fish & chip was excellent. Fish was excellent with two big pieces.

with only one chip, sounds like you would need two pieces of fish ;)

Have been that way for several years. Always make it a point to have the FnC with Guinness at the P&W when in Patts... Expensive as compared to many other places but quality stuff!

Edited by sick buffalo
I always enjoy a feed at P&W, great food.

Yes, the P&W has great food. I especially enjoy the brekky there. Remember the brekky that we had there a couple years ago Brad?

wot kinda fish was it? was it fresh from Pattaya Bay?

wot kinda fish was it? was it fresh from Pattaya Bay?

Don't know and could be from the bay. All I know it's tasted good. Real good. :rolleyes:

That might prove difficult next time, as I hear Guinness is scarce now that the licensing issue for Thailand is up in air.

Welcome to the forum Ian! I do believe we have met before. How are things going?

• 1 month later...

Try the beef stew at the Pig & Whistle. They give you a hugh bowl and it is very good. Actually I found all of their items to be good and ate there a number of times during my past 2 trips to Pattaya. Their traditional Christmas dinner was excellent also.