Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

does anyone have any info on chanpen bar near pattaya tai? it opened about a month ago, just wondering if anyone has stopped by...

Its located on the left side road that runs from soi buakaow around the tue/fri market site. I have gone past on my bike but its very quiet, even on market days. its quite a good location to get business on the market days but a bit out of the way at other times for my money.

lifted from Revealed, which was in turn copied from someplace else :

"Fah, the popular former entertainment manager of 3Som bar and guesthouse in Soi LK Metro, is opening a new bar and guesthouse named Chanpen in the market square, Soi Buakouw, this Saturday 27th February.

There will be an opening party with food and live music on Saturday evening, and it would be great to have a good attendance.

There will be plenty of girls too, as the 11 rooms on the premises are currently let to 22 freelancers who will use the bar and the accompanying, very attractive short-term encounter room as a base for their .. er .. activities.

No barfines are payable in Chanpen bar, and there is no price premium for lady-drinks - you pay the same reasonable price.

Chanpen is located next-door to Sanya Apartments on the market square, near the Pattaya Tai end of Buakaow. Coming towards Pattaya Tai on Buakaow, turn left onto the square when you reach the first market stalls on the left, at the Family Mart. The bar is 100 yds down on the left."

I'm Fah's partner in this bar and restaurant, which is doing ok but is by nature a quieter kind of place to relax in prior to/after doing nearby WS or the Soi Buakhouw area. We've had to revise our barfine/ladydrink policy to the conventional model though, as we found we can't rely on the ladies living upstairs coming down to entertain guests, and are now employing BGs. We serve good food - especially a full English breakfast with prime back bacon and Cumberland sausage - play music that people seem to like and never allow the volume to conflict with easy conversation. We also have Nintendo Wii for bowling/tennis/golf fans, and plenty of space to play. The ST room is fairly busy, clean and sports large mirrors. More and more Farang have discovered us and cum regularly. Plug over.

we found we can't rely on the ladies living upstairs coming down to entertain guests

damn, too bad that didn't work out, good concept, but with Thais involved good ideas often seem to fail

More and more Farang have discovered us and cum regularly.

pun intended I suppose

Will come down with some mates to have a few beers with you bushcraft

You're more than welcome, look forward to it.

I must admit they have some good food at "Chanpen bar"after my trip round soi Buakhouw market.I decided on the full

english,which enclude's tea/coffee ,+orange juice,nice bacon and cumberland sausage ect for a very competitive price

in fact the whole menu looked good value for money,some good grub there. Enjoyed a great night there after the soi

Diana crawl in march (whot i can remember of it ).

Steve

march_2010_062.jpg

march_2010_061.jpg

Fah is a real nice lady, and there are afew who work with her who are also VERY nice, especially one of them who is a fucking tiger in bed !

Nice looking bar, I'll drop by later in the year. Looks like a small simple place for a few ales and some food, which is a little off the beaten track. I always like to support bars like these.

Good on ya Bushcraft and Fah (she looks very nice too :banghead )

this bar is a great place to chill out and have a quite beer without the loud music

very good on market days,let the mrs shop while you have a few cold ones :banghead

bigone

there are a few who work with her who are also VERY nice, especially one of them who is a fucking tiger in bed !

So - what is the name of this nice tiger ? :allright

So - what is the name of this nice tiger ? :D

Blowed if I know, for reasons of self-preservation and good sense I don't sample the girls, but mates have described at least two of them as 'a bloody good f**k'. We have a rather nice rest-room for in-house diners, so suck it and see perhaps ..

We serve good food - especially a full English breakfast with prime back bacon and Cumberland sausage .

Cumberland sausage!!!!!!

Will have to call in to sample it on my next visit... :party