Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Blowed if I know, for reasons of self-preservation and good sense I don't sample the girls, but mates have described at least two of them as 'a bloody good f**k'. We have a rather nice rest-room for in-house diners, so suck it and see perhaps ..

Not sure I really understand - but I do like some pub-grub - so I might try it out anyway :-)

"Fah, the popular former entertainment manager of 3Som bar and guesthouse in Soi LK Metro,

As previously asked can anyone tell me what an entertainment manager does?

Edited by thegrogmonster
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm Fah's partner in this bar and restaurant, ... and never allow the volume to conflict with easy conversation.

If I can truely hear a conversation then next trip I'll be there for sure. It is just too damn hard to try and hear over the music in almost every bar. Too much is lost in language barriers to also lose even more because you can't hear over the music beign turned up to volumn number eleven.

If I can truely hear a conversation then next trip I'll be there for sure. It is just too damn hard to try and hear over the music in almost every bar. Too much is lost in language barriers to also lose even more because you can't hear over the music beign turned up to volumn number eleven.

Glad you consider it as important as I do, and you're most welcome when you're next in town. I think many bars make the mistake of thinking that loud, thumping music attracts customers, and they often compete by turning up the volume. In my case - and I think this applies to many older blokes - the opposite is true. I wouldn't have minded when I was a young blade, but now, with my hearing impaired anyway through firing off too many guns, I visit bars to have meaningful conversation with a backdrop of music I like, or to chat to girls who are worth chatting to with or without barfining as a motive. We also have a bunch of giggly, fun-loving girls at the bar, and that pleasure would be lost if their banter could not be heard over loud bar music.

can anyone tell me what an entertainment manager does?

the previous one would sit & have beers with me, tell me about a particularly wild/horny new gal in the bar, put on PS3 to play or some tunes

she had some big shoes to fill covering for Jason

• 2 weeks later...
me too as long as i don't get a beating from the ladies

HA HA HA HA

A cheap alternative to The Castle, perhaps?

I'm there every week I train with Ron on the roof in Wing Tsun then we have a few bevvies after.

He and Fah are great hosts Fah is like a jumping bean never stopping. No wonder Ron sometimes looks knackered.

The girls are all good girls in there and are happy to take care just do the right thing and look after them and they will remember you.