Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Does anybody have a list of the absolute cheapest hotels that are in Pattaya? (Atleast in the 400 - 600 baht range) I go online to look for these and it doesn't really help me out...I just get rates of hotels that "they" think are cheap. Your help is greatly appreciated!

Does anybody have a list of the absolute cheapest hotels that are in Pattaya? (Atleast in the 400 - 600 baht range) I go online to look for these and it doesn't really help me out...I just get rates of hotels that "they" think are cheap. Your help is greatly appreciated!

If some appear I will take note too.

It really depends on how long you are staying for. Somewhere which charges Bt600 a day might be available for much less than Bt18,000 a month. You can get some places for 12k a month I know, which would be Bt400 a day. Quite a few I'd bet are still around that figure. Getting something cheaper would also be possible but unlikely to be much cheaper for full laundry service and cleaning etc.

I hope it is not too serious with your girl pic,don't fancy her a t all.

You obviously don't know the girl so please don't comment. Comments such as this are not welcome here. I think you need to read this.

Glyn.

You obviously don't know the girl so please don't comment. Comments such as this are not welcome here. I think you need to read this.

Glyn.

All I said is I don't fancy her,do you want me to lie.

She might be the nicest person in the world for all I know!

All I said is I don't fancy her,do you want me to lie.

She might be the nicest person in the world for all I know!

The protocol on this forum is if you have nothing positive to say about what has been posted then don't say it. So we'll leave it as that, subject closed.

Glyn.

As you will probably find on other threads, as a newbie, it is best to pick a hotel to stay for a few days. Then take a look around at the 100s of little guesthouses and hotels around the city. Many of these will not be found on the internet, other than a phone number or email. You will find one that will be around your budget. Most of those in that price range will not include breakfast, have a pool or other amenities, but they are cheap and many of them a very clean.

Edited by davebuczek
I hope it is not too serious with your girl pic,don't fancy her a t all.

So, what is your point? The great thing about Patts is everyone has different tastes. If we all had your perceived "standards" then it would be more difficult to find someone that fits your tastes.

So, what is your point? The great thing about Patts is everyone has different tastes. If we all had your perceived "standards" then it would be more difficult to find someone that fits your tastes.

As the man said,less said the better.

I don't want people crying.

As you will probably find on other threads, as a newbie, it is best to pick a hotel to stay for a few days. Then take a look around at the 100s of little guesthouses and hotels around the city. Many of these will not be found on the internet, other than a phone number or email. You will find one that will be around your budget. Most of those in that price range will not include breakfast, have a pool or other amenities, but they are cheap and many of them a very clean.

Dave, you read my mind on that note. I thought about that, just staying in a hotel for maybe 2 days, while looking around for other hotels. Thanks <huh

I do thank everybody for your input, it has helped me out a great deal. I've been to Thailand 4 times (1 in koh samui and 3 in pattaya), but it always is a good thing to know more about other things. And let us all get along in here, I hate to see little fights that are not worth fighting. Again thank you.

if you cut out all the luxuries ; only fan , far from town , dump of a place etc , I am sure you can still find under 250B rooms. But these could be filthy motels doubling as ST rooms!

Ice Inn's fan rooms start at 300B

There are many hotels listed on the internet but there must be 10 times more that does not have websites.

Edited by mmaaarrrkkk
if you cut out all the luxuries ; only fan , far from town , dump of a place etc , I am sure you can still find under 250B rooms. But these could be filthy motels doubling as ST rooms!

Ice Inn's fan rooms start at 300B

There are many hotels listed on the internet but there must be 10 times more that does not have websites.

I actually looked at the Ice Inn online...and I'm definitely not getting a room with just a fan since I'll be there in May, and it'll feel like i'm sitting next to hell. All I need to know is if they have wifi. for 400BT with air conditioner, I will take that in a heartbeat! :allright

The cheapest places are far below 400-600b. Lots of nice rooms can be had for those prices in the LK Metro area. These are comfortable guesthouses not cheap rat holes.

There is one place in Soi Arunthai that advertises a fan room for 180 Baht (or did last year)but it looks like a vermin infested joint to me.

£3.75 what do you expect and out of the way too? There is no comfort with this type of room unless you are a backpacker on a trip to survive on under £20 a day or less.

Glyn.

I actually looked at the Ice Inn online...and I'm definitely not getting a room with just a fan since I'll be there in May, and it'll feel like i'm sitting next to hell. All I need to know is if they have wifi. for 400BT with air conditioner, I will take that in a heartbeat! :bhappy

you cant have it all buddy , even if its pattaya! Money talks. You can get a room at 400B but wifi is unlikely. If you must , catch a coffee at one of the shopping centres. Most have wifi for free.

Edited by mmaaarrrkkk
The cheapest places are far below 400-600b. Lots of nice rooms can be had for those prices in the LK Metro area. These are comfortable guesthouses not cheap rat holes.

Do you know which hotels or rooms have this rate?