Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

If Jesus rose from the dead once again

I wonder whether he would be a Modern Jesus, and a bit more tolerant, or would he condemn it as Sodom and Gomorrah, the devils playground, what do you reckon ??

Are we the Devil s's Children ?? :D

I wonder whether he would be a Modern Jesus, and a bit more tolerant, or would he condemn it as Sodom and Gomorrah, the devils playground, what do you reckon ??

Are we the Devil s's Children ?? :D

Only those that frequent the Devil's Den. :D

Glyn.

maybe he is there already and we just dont know it

LOL, I heard about these guys a while back, one of them has spilt wine down his shirt :D I saw a God van once on Beach raod about 7 years back.

These guys are just cunts though, I would like to see the top man himself come and visit.

Pattay is a shallow, selfish place. He would 'condemn' it but would also understand the seeking of fleeting happiness. He would advocate more self restraint and the putting of others ahead of oneself. I think he would frown particularly on those who exploit others' weaknesses, in whatever way.

Well he could turn wine to water.

Any reasonable Saviour would put a cap on BF prices, prop up the british pound, give BigD a book of discount coupons he can use with freelancers, slip a LB in Villa's christmas stocking, slip another LB into Papillons bed when he's pissed (just for the crack!) and send me a fare and $5000 spending money. Easy work for the Son of God. :D

For those of you that believe in Jesus , he would tolerate it and not condemn , that's for God to decide.

Many christian zealots forget that Jesus was around whores and dregs of society not with the fine ruling class of the Jews

Jesus preached forgiveness and anyone can be redeemed thats what he died for. Slavery (sex slaves ) and prostitution was rampant

in the Roman empire worse than today per capita , If Jesus forgave the men who betrayed him and murdered him , would he really give a

hairy fart about pattaya ? I honestly think he would not approve and pray for them and hope they would find alternatives for income.

He would most likely want to clean up the christian religion of all the fucking pedophiles in the church and there motto of "obey me or i'll hurt you". IMO

Sorry if this sounds snarky but i was brought up a christian and now I'm an atheist .

Very long story which I'm sure no one wants to hear

Any reasonable Saviour would put a cap on BF prices, prop up the british pound, give BigD a book of discount coupons he can use with freelancers, slip a LB in Villa's christmas stocking, slip another LB into Papillons bed when he's pissed (just for the crack!) and send me a fare and $5000 spending money. Easy work for the Son of God. :D

You should be our spokesman, in case he'll decide to give pattaya a visit. Of course than the euro should be fixed to and we all should get allowance from our " father"

He'd wonder why he couldn't find three wise men and a virgin!

Virgins are highly over rated......... Training them takes away from other activities.....

LOL, I heard about these guys a while back, one of them has spilt wine down his shirt :ang2 I saw a God van once on Beach raod about 7 years back.

These guys are just cunts though, I would like to see the top man himself come and visit.

Mr Pastry how can you call these guys cunts yet anyone that says anything against Muslims and Islam you criticise :allright

Mr Pastry how can you call these guys cunts yet anyone that says anything against Muslims and Islam you criticise :allright

everyone is a cunt in Pattaya :ang2 I am one of the biggest

The thread was not meant to be anti Christian.

Edited by Mr Pastry

I reckon that if he walked down beach road with some disciples (obsession, Big Dusa, Frostfire and Babumbagum) , he could perform just a few miracles that would soon turn his following into a crowd stretching back to Soi 1 and part the waters for them to cross.

Loaves and fishes gig and water to wine, would go down a bomb with the Pattaya's balloon chasers :allright

He could make the blind man who walks along with a PA strapped to his back, see again

He could make the beggar with no legs walk again

Turn Harris Black into an honest man :ang2

and lead the crowd into Sodom and Gomorrah as they enter Walking street.

Edited by Mr Pastry