Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Hi

I am staying in Pattaya for at least a month in July/august, and I would like to find a nice place to stay.

Free internett, no joiner fees and a swimming pool is a must. A soft bed, a good shower and walking distance to 2 road (baht-busses) are importent too.

I dont mind paying 40-50 000 baht for a month - if its a nice hotel.

Any sugestions ???

:allright

Hi

I am staying in Pattaya for at least a month in July/august, and I would like to find a nice place to stay.

Free internett, no joiner fees and a swimming pool is a must. A soft bed, a good shower and walking distance to 2 road (baht-busses) are importent too.

Any sugestions ???

:allright

Wow. With that budget you can stay just about anywhere. I know what I'd do, but then again, I'm a Cheap Charlie when it comes to hotel rooms. Take a look at Latestays.com or Agoda.

Hi

Any sugestions ???

:eyecrazy

I stayed here and found it very nice........http://www.lkpattaya.com/index1.php?hotel=LKRenaissance

Pattaya Bay Resort.14,900b per month.I block off 2nd Rd-rooftop pool,good wifi and 2 computers to use in lobby.

* Plus 7.00 baht per kilowatt hour of electricity used (average monthly electric bill is 1,800.00 baht) and 150 baht per person, per month, flat fee for water (2 people = 300.00 baht per month). A 10,000.00 baht refundable security deposit is required to move-in. The monthly rate includes: room cleaning, bottled water and fresh linen twice per week (breakfast is not included in our monthly rates). All rates quoted are in Thai Baht and based on room availability at time of booking. One month is considered thirty (30) nights. Extra nights are billed at 500.00 Baht per night - Low Season and 750.00 Baht per night - High Season. Until you have a confirmed reservation, rates are subject to change without prior notice.

Pattaya Bay Resort.14,900b per month.I block off 2nd Rd-rooftop pool,good wifi and 2 computers to use in lobby.

* Plus 7.00 baht per kilowatt hour of electricity used (average monthly electric bill is 1,800.00 baht) and 150 baht per person, per month, flat fee for water (2 people = 300.00 baht per month). A 10,000.00 baht refundable security deposit is required to move-in. The monthly rate includes: room cleaning, bottled water and fresh linen twice per week (breakfast is not included in our monthly rates). All rates quoted are in Thai Baht and based on room availability at time of booking. One month is considered thirty (30) nights. Extra nights are billed at 500.00 Baht per night - Low Season and 750.00 Baht per night - High Season. Until you have a confirmed reservation, rates are subject to change without prior notice.

With 50k I thought he was looking for something more top end?

Mind you,he might like thin walls.

With 50k I thought he was looking for something more top end?

Mind you,he might like thin walls.

Thin walls in the minority of replies here,regarding PBR.

The difference between PBR rates and 50k is how many more LTs or upgrade on female rentals?

Edited by LTGTR
Hi

Any sugestions ???

:eyecrazy

:rolleyes: Why not try a Condo,you could get top of the range one at swanky North Shore with gorgeous sea views for near top of your price range, or try VT6, quality studio room for half your budget,both on circular baht bus route.
:rolleyes: Why not try a Condo,you could get top of the range one at swanky North Shore with gorgeous sea views for near top of your price range, or try VT6, quality studio room for half your budget,both on circular baht bus route,plenty of good rental deals at that time of year for a month stay.