Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Apartment with security ..Have to check in with ID

I have been going to Pattaya for quite a few years.. I usualy stay in Buget hotels,,, but I have not been there sence I have been diagnosed with diabetes,,, Any of the hotels that I have stayed in before don't liked the idea of you doing any cooking in the room with a hot plate(smile) ..Now I will be eating in restaurants.But it is a trip in itself trying to explain to them what u want and I want to make sure I get a lot of vegetables and the right things to eat so I would like to cook them myself at times also... Now I go mostly with freelancers.. but I am getting pretty old in my late seventys and I have to be a little more careful than when I was younger.. I was thinking if I cannot get a

Hotel room than a apartment would be good... as long as it is somewhere where they have to leave there I.D.at the desk,,,and where there is a safe at the desk....I don;t care for safes in the room or going to bars....Thanks ahead of time....

I have been going to Pattaya for quite a few years.. I usualy stay in Buget hotels,,, but I have not been there sence I have been diagnosed with diabetes,,, Any of the hotels that I have stayed in before don't liked the idea of you doing any cooking in the room with a hot plate(smile) ..Now I will be eating in restaurants.But it is a trip in itself trying to explain to them what u want and I want to make sure I get a lot of vegetables and the right things to eat so I would like to cook them myself at times also... Now I go mostly with freelancers.. but I am getting pretty old in my late seventys and I have to be a little more careful than when I was younger.. I was thinking if I cannot get a

Hotel room than a apartment would be good... as long as it is somewhere where they have to leave there I.D.at the desk,,,and where there is a safe at the desk....I don;t care for safes in the room or going to bars....Thanks ahead of time....

What is your purpose for going to Thailand? Be honest to this question and you get a lot of good information.

eat thai food . most of it is suitable for you. depending on how long you are going for and are prepared to pay will be the main factors in accomodation.

On second road, near soi 8, there's a really nice supermarket( Central is the name I believe). They have fresh produce along with meats. I feel for you, Diabetes runs in my family and although I dont have it, I know what a bitch it'll be getting in 4 to 5 shots a day all while trying to monger about.....14 hour flights. good luck.

Sunshine hotel is on soi 8 and I think you can get a room for 25 bucks a night. They check and hold IDs and will even call your room if you dont see your "guest"out.

The Jasmine Hotel in Soi BJ off Walking St is relatively inexpensive, has safety deposit boxes at reception, and (at least some if not all) rooms have cooking facilities (except you seem to have to provide your own pots and pans).

http://www.jasminehotel-pattaya.com/booking/rezeasy.html

What is your purpose for going to Thailand? Be honest to this question and you get a lot of good information.

I go to there to buy pussy....the same reason any guy goes there....I am just like everyone eles,,I can't

get pussy back home so I go to Thailand to get it.....I have a excuse I am a old man,,But of course ,you have no problem getting women in your country....

Let me see you go there because you like there nice brown complextion.....or white women are to independent or to demanding,,,It is much more fun spending 15 hrs. on a airplane....waving your hands all over the place trying to make your self understood...having to pay them money so they will have sex with you,,,Or is it the beautful beaches''yea right''

He is just asking a good question why not help...?

Instead you ask him something, which doesn't even come close to answering his question

Edited by Greg_B
The Jasmine Hotel in Soi BJ off Walking St is relatively inexpensive, has safety deposit boxes at reception, and (at least some if not all) rooms have cooking facilities (except you seem to have to provide your own pots and pans).

http://www.jasminehotel-pattaya.com/booking/rezeasy.html

Thanks alot Bazle that was a great sugestion...Definetly looks good//////

Just about any hotels that suits your needs will call your room if you want because you can ask them to take the ladies ID card off her when you enter. Although this is not policy at all hotels I am sure that if you explain what you need they will be more than happy to oblige especially if a pink 100 baht tip was submitted to the receptionist with your request.

He is just asking a good question why not help...?

Instead you ask him something, which doesn't even come close to answering his question

I did not mean to be a hard ass because I am not....I just felt he was trying to be smart because I am a old guy...I guess what I am trying to say was that he was coming across as condescension to me...
I did not mean to be a hard ass because I am not....I just felt he was trying to be smart because I am a old guy...I guess what I am trying to say was that he was coming across as condescending to me...

Diamond City on Soi South right next to 3rd road. You can google or use DOGPILE search engine to find a lot of info on the place. A little off the beaten path but I'm guessing you take bahtbuses and they go by it.

• 4 months later...