Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Website About Thailand Shut Down

Couldn't find any threads about this yet, so here goes.

BigBabyKenny.com was shut down by the owner for a few days (now it's back up) after a petition from Change.org pointed him out as running a site giving inside information on the "slave trade" in Thailand's redlight districts.

It's the same shit as always where a group gets together (who I would imagine have know idea about how the sex industry work in LOS, can't prove that though) and go balls to the wall without any reasoning and attack an individual/group/website.

Anyways...here are some links to some of the articles about this

http://humantrafficking.change.org/blog/vi...hai_sex_tourism

http://humantrafficking.change.org/blog/vi...ex_tourism_site

http://www.topix.net/forum/source/los-ange...SD4TDE6OBQHD0B9

I posted a comment on the last article as "Lost in the Wind", but reading through some of the others it will be no help at all. Honestly it scares me reading some of the shit coming out of these people.

Just read up on it a bit more...the site's there, but I guess all of the original material was taken down. Supposedly there was some beef between that site and another popular Thai blog. The other blog started the cause to get the other site shut down and then the women's lib folks latched on.

Edited by overseasplease

I'm missing something. The blog is there, the website is there, the guy is being attacked by women's lib types -- seems to me like the world is functioning normally.

I'll say that a university professor is a damned fool for hanging his axx out like that, and it is almost certain he will get cut off, because he's a perfesser and because he's on the public payroll and so on. But then I think that a very strong percentage of university perfessers are fools anyhow, so again, nothing to see here, move along.

• Downvote 1

Fills newspapers and TV airtime.

Put "sex tourism in Thailand" into google and you get 2.5 million references.

Always be someone somewhere aiming to hit the media headlines.

Thai websites back up? My TGF says that the Thai Rath (sp) website had an article about Thaksin being treated for cancer in Dubai. I haven't heard anything, anybody else? With all the activity going on, he has been kind of quiet lately.

• 1 year later...

It's a bitch slapfest between this guy Big Kenny and The BigMangoBar guys.

It's more entertaining than the Sickman vs. Galt soap opera and BigKenny has a long running blog on that girlie fight on that BigKenny Site. It's like 12 year old girls fighting,about who has the coolest phone..

Lately they are claiming that "the Galt" just expired in China and that NotStickmanBangkok website of his does look silent these days. Guess Sickman won't be making any more Delta Force/Commando/SAS/SEAL/Green Beret runs up to Isaan to terrorize the local girls who were friendly with "the Galt."

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1