Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

their summer offers r good as shown above.

also has on site massage shop.

nce bars opposite mine fave was uk bar

good for watching shift changeovers at 4.30.

wc on ground floor so good if in the bars cross from flipper.

I've stayed there and didn't really care for the place, staff wasen't that friendly and the room was average at best. You may disagree but that's just my opinion. :beer

Flipper house is a good hotel with a nice swimming pool in a great location. I have not stayed at flipper house for a couple of years but I did stay there many times in past.

In my opinion Flipper house has got the friendliest hotel staff in Pattaya, they say hello to me outside of work eventhough I don't stay there anymore.

The reasons that i stopped staying there are that they have no inroom safe or WiFi and there is much better value available.

I can't comment on their new wing as it is above the price range that I stay in... Just because I limit my room costs to max 1000 does not mean that I stay in dumps ... Always negotiate to get the best price.

me and my friend stopped there 3 weeks ago. my friend kept getting bills for 6000bht for mini bar 2 days in a row when all he drunk was water,it was his first time in pattaya so if he had any problems i told him to call my room as i have had problems with some hotels in the past, trying to bill me for stuff i had'nt had. so when he called me in the morning i went straight down to argue with the reception about it after a long time of whispering and talking in thai they said sorry and realised they billed the wrong room, once i could maybe understand but twice. and their attitude stunk. they said to me not my problem why do i get involved i explained he is my friend and i am fighting his corner because he is not in the wrong you are. Then when we checked out they said he had burned the carpet they wanted 500bht, there was a dot on the carpet that said was cig burn as my friend did smoke but how this came to light on our last day was strange, i demanded to see the manager they said manager not available i said my friend is not paying anything then, again they say nothing to do with me not my room not my problem. i said you are trying to rob my friend and i am not havin it, then they say ok only 300bht. i said no bring me a manager to speak to or how about we bring the tourist police down, they said what you want us call police, i said yeh or a manager,

they went away whispering in thai and after a few minutes a manger appears, the manager and i started arguing then she said can you pay 200bht, i said how can you drop from 500 to 200 bht this is bull shit in the end my friend pulled about 160bht out of his pocket slammed on the desk and said thats all your getting the manager picked the money said thank you and sorry, i just said we will never stop here again as did my friend.

it is ashame as it is a nice hotel as i stopped there before but the way they treated my friend just really pissed me off.

• 4 weeks later...

Ive stayed at Flipper Lodge some years ago and am looking to stay there again, I notice they now have Building A and B, can anyone tell me the diff and which sort of room is the best to get plz.