Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 246 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

try looking for Eva Air flights, more modern aircraft with back of seat monitors. more often cheaper than Thai to.

look at Netflights.co.uk, or Kayak.co.uk to get an idea on current prices. i got Eva for £617 early july

Only drawback with Eva is the cheap white wine from a lousy carton :beer

I thought EVA were fuckin crap! :beer Emirates the best IMO

The OP is looking for direct flights Villa...

The choice therfore is limited, British Airways (They may not fly you even if you want to go, thanks to the strikes by their overpaid Cabin Staff), Eva, Thai, Qantas and United... Eva or Thai are your best bets...

Edited by sick buffalo

The choice therfore is limited, British Airways (They may not fly you even if you want to go, thanks to the strikes by their overpaid Cabin Staff), Eva, Thai, Qantas and United... Eva or Thai are your best bets...

OK dont get your knickers in a twist :beer :D

I used thai air last year and eva, thai prices were cheaper than eva but old planes realy old ife, this time i got an eva flight for £460 thats was £50 cheaper than thai air and imo a better experience all round.

EVA good but absolute shite connecting times

Personally Thai Air NIGHT TIME flight..no jet lag, dovetail right into Pattaya clock :beer (no IFE required when asleep)

BA Puleeeeease (Im amazed that anyone even considers them)

Emirates Check in is a three ring circus (Dubai being a hub for all places Arabic & Indian) be prepared to wait (interminably) while Hassam tries to convince staff that his 15 suitcases, 27 plastic bags and 25 litres of holy water can't possible total over 20KGs

EVA good but absolute shite connecting times

Personally Thai Air NIGHT TIME flight..no jet lag, dovetail right into Pattaya clock

BA Puleeeeease (Im amazed that anyone even considers them)

Emirates Check in is a three ring circus (Dubai being a hub for all places Arabic & Indian) be prepared to wait (interminably) while Hassam tries to convince staff that his 15 suitcases, 27 plastic bags and 25 litres of holy water can't possible total over 20KGs

eva fly direct from london and fly at night

I have flown Thai Airways several times as well as a number of other airlines and I can not recall any being any better than Thai. Cathy Pacific is also very good as is Singapore Airlines. Is really hard to say which of these 3 is better.

I know

but with shite connection times to anywhere else

The O/P asked about direct flights from London to Bangkok, so why are you even talking about connections to anywhere else? 2guns

Agree with the EVA recommendation.

How about BA for direct flight??? OK, I'll get me coat!

Don't forget my separate thread re:20 days of strikes on BA.

Since you want to pick nits,"direct means one or more stops",nonstop means nonstop.

The O/P asked about direct flights from London to Bangkok, so why are you even talking about connections to anywhere else? 2guns

Cos a lot of people need a flight to get to H'row to avail themselves of the direct flight and may not consider the fact that EVAs times are as I say shite. Valid information you puerile wanker

Cos a lot of people need a flight to get to H'row to avail themselves of the direct flight and may not consider the fact that EVAs times are as I say shite. Valid information you puerile wanker

How is that Eva's fault if your flight to Heathrow doesn't fit into their clock? Many people from many different flights have to catch the same Eva flight they don't plan around Reggie. Have you thought of having a night at Heathrow before so going down a night before? Just a thought.

Personally I try and fly with Eva as much as possible National express to Heathrow then I have a taxi waiting at Patts to take me home for 900 Baht.

Seamless travel good food/service comfortable seats and great films.