Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

flights cancelled bkk nrt?

:D :D just check flight status for ua flight to nrt. cancelled. same for the ua flight from nrt to bkk cancelled. ua office bruned to ground so it is closed.

check with other mates flying other airlines also cancelled to nrt. i know they sealed the land borders. some confusion here. anyone heard anything on this?

checked the United website and copied this about Bkk.....

My profile | Worldwide sites | Customer service

Travel waivers

Civil unrest and anti-government demonstrations are causing flight delays and cancellations at Suvarnabhumi International Airport in Bangkok. As a result, a travel waiver has been issued as follows:

Traveling to, from or through Dates covered Tickets purchased on or before

Bangkok, Thailand April 15, 2010 -

May 31, 2010 May 15, 2010

Important flight status and waiver information

For waiver-eligible itineraries, we recommend that you reschedule your travel as soon as possible.

If your flight has been canceled, you may already have been rebooked on another flight. Please visit the My Itineraries page to see if you have been rebooked.

If you have not yet checked in for your flight and you have not been automatically rebooked, you may be able to reschedule your travel through My Itineraries. To do so, select View/Modify next to the impacted itinerary and click the "Change Itinerary" button.

If you have already checked in for your flight, you must cancel your check-in before trying to rebook through My Itineraries. You may cancel your check-in through EasyCheck-in Online®.

hope you can get out of town...good luck. :ang2

I checked UA website and they are selling tickets for this Sunday. NRT-BKK.

thanks for info. fly out tuesday so hope all settles down by then. if not looks like extended trip.

cheers

Delta flts to and from Narita oprated as scheduled on May 22.Arrived in BKK 3 minutes early and 3 minutes late at Narita,go figure.Flts on Sunday are operating normally.