Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Want a good Thai person for your company?

Hi All

My girlfriend's son is looking for a new career. He is only 24 years old but mature for his age, very responsible, totally reliable and trustworthy. He is also very self-motivated (he studied for his university degree part-time while still working full-time).

Ideally, he's looking for a "medium-size" or "large" company (not a bar, restaurant or hotel) in the Pattaya area that can offer interesting work and career development, preferably involving computers and a salary of over 15,000B a month (he's worth it).

Until a few weeks ago he was the manager of a busy optical shop, managing 10 staff, dealing with customers, etc. He can speak reasonable English and enjoys opportunities to learn new skills. (Yes - he left on very good terms with his boss)

I know how difficult it can be finding good, honest staff. He will be an great asset to a company.

If you'd like to know more about him &/or perhaps meet him, please let me know.

Best Regards

Simon

Hi Fondles

Thank you very much for your interest. I'm afraid he has no knowledge of Catia, or any other CAD software

Simon

Edited by simonb