Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

is this service worth paying for, some good deals with eva. prepared to pay for a one of trip as its cheaper than buissness class. any comments would be great lads

I usually fly with Eva in that class. The seats are wider than economy but apart from that, I dont think there is much difference. I think that the difference in price between economy and elite class is beginning to get too much.

when Eva first started there was very little difference in price, now i don't bother the Economy set up is fine for me these days.

only quibble i have is over the quality, or lack of it, on the wine side.

i have flown with this higher class twice .for me it was ok and worth the extra.another reason is,when your in party town and you decide ...........

you want to extend your trip.you can and it is free to change your dates !

drdod shaun

Cattle Class for me, just get the first meal, not that nice but i don't care, read a bit, drop a couple of Xanax and as if by magic we're arriving at Swampy....simples... :D

Regularly use Elite - or Premium economy. Seat is wider by an inch or so. Much better legroom (38 inches?). But the selling point for me is that you have a 5 inch arm rest beween you and your neighbour - so no fighting over the armrest, or clashing elbows when eating.

I agree that it as increased dramatically in price over the last few years.

Just booked my mum and dad on Eva Economy it's still better than the Economy they are used to going to the Med where you really are treated like Cattle with no brain.

Got them 10 nights return in November staying at Citin Garden for £580 well chuffed at that.

Just booked my mum and dad on Eva Economy it's still better than the Economy they are used to going to the Med where you really are treated like Cattle with no brain.

Got them 10 nights return in November staying at Citin Garden for £580 well chuffed at that.

Southall or ebookers are both under £500 for EVA Nov from Heathrow, booked my brother last week.

Edited by Irish boy

I used to fly EVA all the time originally in Evergreen Class but with hefty price increases and the introduction of the inferior B777 Elite on the LHR-BKK route went back to Economy.

Next EVA devalued their frequent flyer club awards scheme and mileage rates for special offer & economy tickets so I then just chose the best value fare I could get. I even got flights with Singapore cheaper than with EVA (NB I usually buy a 6 month ticket because I stay for 3 months at a time & these tickets are never on special offer).

My circumstances changed 2 years ago when I lost my free parking place near London and I started flying with Emirates from Newcastle via Dubai. EK have a fairly generous frequent flyer scheme.

The A330 from Newcastle is comfortable having a 2-4-2 seat configuration in economy BUT the B777 300 used between DXB & BKK is incredibly cramped (3-4-3) AND with the wait in DXB makes for a very long and uncomfortable journey.

I have now decided to return to EVA and fly non-stop in Business Class. EVA's Busines Class - Premium Laurel- is not as good as some of it's competitors but good deals can be obtained if you shop around & I think it is better value than Elite.

stevoh.

I fly EVA all the time.

The price is going up and up as demand is increasing for Elite (Deluxe) class.

A bit more comfortable on a 12 hour flight from SFO to Taiwan with economy food.

It beats me up less than economy but it still beats up my sports ravaged 59 year old body.

It is not in any way a business class light. It is an economy upgrade.

Southall or ebookers are both under £500 for EVA Nov from Heathrow, booked my brother last week.

I'm including hotel in that paid £589 each I think bearing in mind 3 months ago Direct flights were over £700 I'm happy with that.