Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Sending postcards from Pattaya

Friends back home like postcards, so last two trips sent about 12 each time. Pre printed adresses to stick on the cards, went to PO in Soi PO, got the right stamps, air mail stickers. But not one on either occasion got the the destination, most of which are in the UK.

Is it just bad luck, has anyone else had any problems? Or do you reckon they just get lost in a sorting office somewhere?

A load of stuff never makes it out of that post office but I'm not sure why post cards would be nicked. Much better results even from Banglamung post office up in Naklua.

Friends back home like postcards, so last two trips sent about 12 each time. Pre printed adresses to stick on the cards, went to PO in Soi PO, got the right stamps, air mail stickers. But not one on either occasion got the the destination, most of which are in the UK.

Is it just bad luck, has anyone else had any problems? Or do you reckon they just get lost in a sorting office somewhere?

and none arrived.that's outrageous don't post them all at the same time stagger them make them work to lose your male.try a different PO. complain there may be a system brake down. don't worry they will probably arrive in 2015 :rolleyes:

Dude

Wheres your PRIORITIES

YOUR in PHUCKEN PATTS you SAP :allright :allright :allright

Send cards from your home airport,seriousely do we need to hold ya Phucken Hand Loser :D :D :D :D 1luv 1luv

Just have heaps of Fun in Patts, Sorry what the Phuck did I Just SaYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :D :D :D :banghead :banghead

Interesting post. I have never had a problem with postcards from Pattaya or Bangkok and have sent many to countries in Europe, the USA and the Philippines.

But this is an interesting topic. It reinforces my fear (for lack of a better word JK) of trusting the post for important matters.

Dude

Wheres your PRIORITIES

YOUR in PHUCKEN PATTS you SAP 1luv :D :banghead

Send cards from your home airport,seriousely do we need to hold ya Phucken Hand Loser :allright :behead 1luv 1luv 1luv 1luv

Just have heaps of Fun in Patts, Sorry what the Phuck did I Just SaYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :beer :gulp :gulp :D :allright

Lighten up dude. People have friends and families who are exited that they know someone traveling to an exotic destination they have never been and probably never will go to. They wish to be remembered!

Postcards are very normal for people with friends and families. I also brought silk for my daughter and ex-wife on my first trip and other indigenous things for my son. By your logic I should have just told them to fuckoff because I was going to Thailand to fuck whores and couldn't be bothered.

On one post to TheFiend you are nice and caring and then you attack a person for doing a normal tourist thing.

jeez

Not postcards but i ordered Sagami Condoms from Japan to my home in the States. Used Paypal, but by mistake i used my Thai (international account) Paypal account rather than the US account. Condoms were shipped to an American street adress in Thailand. Didn't think i'd ever see them. Thai post office realized they were supposed to go to the US and expedited shipping. US customs marked them as "Rubber Toys". Got them just before the wife came home.