Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

UK Number Plate- GOGO BAR- for sale

A friend of mine is selling this number plate, he is looking for £15,000 ono for it. Not cheap obviously but he is approaching the stringfellow group and all the major lap dancing clubs in the UK, so it will sell as there are a ton of potential wealthy buyers. PM me if your seriously interested..............

imageaspx.jpg

I think you should advise him to take the highest offer from the wealthy people, and quickly before he has a chance at buyer's remorse.

Anyone in Pattaya who wants that weird plate will just draw or make one.

Is that a genuine number? If it was an old stlye "G" reg plate there would be no 0 before the 60 so it would be G60 BAR and if it's the new style plates i.e. GO60 BAR, the use of 60 doesn't start until later this year (Sept.?) does it? :D

Glyn.

Edited by GlynRhedyn
Is that a genuine number? If it was an old stlye "G" reg plate there would be no 0 before the 60 so it would be G60 BAR and if it's the new style plates i.e. GO60 BAR, the use of 60 doesn't start until later this year (Sept.?) does it? :D

Glyn.

They went on sale on Monday.

Anyway you can pick up a pair of his 'n hers and save yourself over 12 grand. :P

I think you should advise him to take the highest offer from the wealthy people, and quickly before he has a chance at buyer's remorse.

Anyone in Pattaya who wants that weird plate will just draw or make one.

LOL but its obv not for use in Thailand.............

A friend of mine is selling this number plate, he is looking for £15,000 ono for it. Not cheap obviously but he is approaching the stringfellow group and all the major lap dancing clubs in the UK, so it will sell as there are a ton of potential wealthy buyers. PM me if your seriously interested..............

imageaspx.jpg

Where do I send my money?

• 2 weeks later...

Who got LMD0P?

Edited by jacko

It will probably be a tough job to find an insane person to pay even 15,000 baht for something like that. :huh:

• 2 months later...