Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

i stayed there for three weeks in may. it was great! room was computer, big lcd tv, great shower and nice big bed. there is a good place to eat right across the soi, the pool is nice but mostly covered but you can use the rooftop pool at novva suites which is great. the staff is very helpful and friendly. they have a free shuttle to big c or second road or soi buakow. it is 5 minutes from soi 6. i loved the place. it is a little out of the way but i would stay there again for sure... :beer :D

i stayed there for three weeks in may. it was great! room was computer, big lcd tv, great shower and nice big bed. there is a good place to eat right across the soi, the pool is nice but mostly covered but you can use the rooftop pool at novva suites which is great. the staff is very helpful and friendly. they have a free shuttle to big c or second road or soi buakow. it is 5 minutes from soi 6. i loved the place. it is a little out of the way but i would stay there again for sure... :beer :D

I stayed there in December and I agree with all of the above, but it is out of the way and for the extra cost, not worth the extra baht IMHO, of course :D

it's a place to stay

that's all I'm looking for when I come rooting around in Pattaya

I'm a Soi Sexer & the QV is good VFM, but it's not the sort of place you could take your TGF to

I'm a Soi Sexer & the QV is good VFM, but it's not the sort of place you could take your TGF to

she is staying in Bangkok this weekend, so i'm all alone and nobody to love me

Edited by pattayaminime
  • 1 year later...

I've read a couple of reviews that said Nova Gold was only a 5 minute walk to soi 6...anyone have any updated info on the overall convenience of location for this hotel?

thanks. :thumbup

Edited by spike

I've read a couple of reviews that said Nova Gold was only a 5 minute walk to soi 6...anyone have any updated info on the overall convenience of location for this hotel?

thanks. :thumbup

I'd say five minutes walk is very optimistic, more like 15-20 minutes to Soi Six from Nova Gold. It would take about five minutes by moto.

I haven't stayed at the NG, but have stayed at the Amari Nova and @ Mind Residence (Soi 4 off 2nd Rd), both of which aren't far from the NG. If you start at NG, you'll pass @ Mind about 2/3s of the way to Soi Six. It took me a good five minutes just to walk from @ Mind to Soi Six. It can also take several minutes just to cross 2nd Road when the traffic is heavy.

The location of the NG isn't that convenient. It would take 15-20 minutes to walk to either 2nd Road or Pattaya Klang at Soi Bukow. Of course, the NG has a shuttle (actually an extended golf buggy) that will take you to Klang and if you take a moto, you can get anywhere fairly fast. It's the baht bus connections that aren't convenient, especially if you're heading south.

Evil

:devil

• Upvote 1