Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

England v Algeria

Am at a loss to understand what Crouchy has done wrong ??

Capello is picking Defoe or Heskey to partner Rooney on friday.

Crouch has a record second to none at international level but he's done something to piss off Capello

Am at a loss to understand what Crouchy has done wrong ??

Well...

Crouchy has been looking down at Capello for a while now...

:gulp

Well...

Crouchy has been looking down at Capello for a while now...

:gulp

Confident we will win well tonight maybe 4-0 with Calamity James having a blinder. :beer

edited to add worse England performance ever seen !

Edited by Chivas

England were disappointing.

Algeria played beyond expectations.

Rooney is desparately out of form.

England will have to lift or will not

make final 16.

Sad,disappointing, bewildering,dismal, at times shamefully bad............but most of all sad....I'm 57, don't know how many World Cups are left. While there is a chance I'll support this team and Cappello,... his name means Chapel.We badly need some divine inspiration from somewhere...........

Still we came with naafing,we'll go home with naafing ....so what have we lost?............Naaaaafing!

Sad,disappointing, bewildering,dismal, at times shamefully bad............but most of all sad....I'm 57, don't know how many World Cups are left. While there is a chance I'll support this team and Cappello,... his name means Chapel.We badly need some divine inspiration from somewhere...........

Still we came with naafing,we'll go home with naafing ....so what have we lost?............Naaaaafing!

Personally I think it is now showing how bad the squad selection actually was . Heskey hasen't scored since febuary for anybody in the squad . Adam Johnson in form young & skillfull left behind . King fooked , ferdinand fooked , Rooney out of form & POSS Carrying a injury or not 100% .

I hope our dreams are not broken but fear that our nightmares will come true .

They was shite last night / this morning . There was just no plan B .

I'm proud to be English but sadly those that wore the shirt last night weren't.

I was a little Vocal about it in Witherspoons sorry to all that were there. I was a little upset with the overpaid losers.

I questioned Hesky's inclusion but he ran from box to box trying to win the ball he was the only one who played with any real pride.

Gerrard looked like a scared little boy hiding with a TV from a house he just robbed. And Rooney (I am Rooney's greatest admirer) completely innefectual.

All in all a very sorry performance I WON'T be spending good money watching the Slovenia game Weds I'll just stay home and watch it on Thai TV

Rooney hopefully will be dropped for Defoe, Crouch replaces the cart horse Heskey and Cole in for Gerrard or Lampard.

Why the fuck does he replace Lennon with SWP a player that cant even get into his own clubs team.

Capello won't change tactics or formation for sure.

Rooney hopefully will be dropped for Defoe, Crouch replaces the cart horse Heskey and Cole in for Gerrard or Lampard.

Why the fuck does he replace Lennon with SWP a player that cant even get into his own clubs team.

You are probably right, although I hope not.

For some reason Capello wants to play Shrek and his Donkey as his strike force, add to that the mistakes and lacklustre

performances from players who are so much better than their displays and I despair.

Sad to say, unless there are radical changes for Wednesday, we are out. :allright

Edited by dodger2005
I'm proud to be English but sadly those that wore the shirt last night weren't.

I was a little Vocal about it in Witherspoons sorry to all that were there. I was a little upset with the overpaid losers.

I questioned Hesky's inclusion but he ran from box to box trying to win the ball he was the only one who played with any real pride.

Gerrard looked like a scared little boy hiding with a TV from a house he just robbed. And Rooney (I am Rooney's greatest admirer) completely innefectual.

All in all a very sorry performance I WON'T be spending good money watching the Slovenia game Weds I'll just stay home and watch it on Thai TV

Huskie was included because he was His Highness Rooney's choice up front-what Rooney wants,Rooney gets.Now that that experiment is over,we'll see Crouch start next week-hopefully.That was in the papers,online,on TV,even here in the non-soccer netherworldworld.The #2 player in the PL has been an empty kit for all but 20 minutes or so."Kit" means uniform to those outside UK.

Edited by LTGTR

Like you said,he won't change tactics or formation but he BETTER change his players.

Huskie was included because he was His Highness Rooney's choice up front-what Rooney wants,Rooney gets.

Well if Rooney wanted to play along side Heskey, to make him look good- it hasn't worked !

Bring on 'Arry. A London boy, with the Blitz Spirit about him, like Terry and Beck's..... A bit of Geordie like Shearer helps, he can be number two. :huh:

Well if Rooney wanted to play along side Heskey, to make him look good- it hasn't worked !

Bring on 'Arry. A London boy, with the Blitz Spirit about him, like Terry and Beck's..... A bit of Geordie like Shearer helps, he can be number two. :D

You leave Arry where he is, thanks very much :D