Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

NZ "All Whites" true heroes, proper footballers

Match at 83 mins - 1-1 - Italians can't score a goal in open play against these guys.... PLEASE let them get through.....

Given me back my faith in football. Go and buy Pattaya Pete a glass of dry white at the PBG....

Just my tenpenneth

Andy Cap

Tommy Smith was playing for the Kiwis today.

A few months ago, he was defending at Griffin Park for Div' 1's Brentford. He so wanted to play for N.Z.

They are my second team after England. We don't get many International players on our turf ! :P

And Italian refs.

What about the ref yesterday? He saved Italy from defeat by gifting the cunts a penalty, when another Italian turd took a dive. Now they will probably still qualify for the last 16, the cheating cunts. :ang2

They conned the ref in a similar fashion when they played Australia in 2006. The Italian team and their supporters are the lowest of the low. Italy, your previous world cup wins count for nothing. B)

It's so difficult to win 4 World Cups........w/o detractors.

Props to All Whites,they played well and as I will always say when NZ is mentioned,the nicest folks on earth.

Props to All Whites,they played well and as I will always say when NZ is mentioned,the nicest folks on earth.

Oh, wow, the nice Canadians® would be very angry with that if they ever got angry.